Allure by him?

Get a Clue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Hi, I'm so happy with the respond i got from the readers. Firstly, I want to thank you for up voting this story and Thank you so much for subscribing and Not forgot to post some comments. Thank you so much.

Enjoy ^^

 

Sehun skillfully cleaned his camera, careful to ensure his camera was working perfectly. His work was disturbed when someone sat next to him and handed him the magazine.  

“What?”

His friend pointed to the Connection article.

“She wrote to you back.”

His eyes widened when he heard that and his hand quickly reached for the magazine. He couldn’t believe that she had wrote him back.

‘You’re just a simple man who I never met before, thank you for wasting your time to write something about me in this magazine. To answer your question, I read that book more than ten times. In my observation from reading your first post about me I’m guessing that you’re in photography major. I’m the girl who loves to read and hopes you won’t stare at me.’

He laughed.

“She’s quite feisty.” His best friend said.

“Hmm… I saw her this morning and she knows that I stared at her.”

His best friend chuckled.

“Sehun, the way you describe her already shown that you definitely stalker her.”

He huffed. “I’m not stalking her, she’s just there and I can’t stop myself from looking at her.”

His best friend shook his head. “So, are you going to reply her again?”

“Definitely.”

His best friend scoffed. “Why don’t you just be like a normal person and approach her like a normal man should do.”

Sehun just grinned. “Where’s the fun. That’s not sound romantic and mysterious. Girls like mysteries.”

“Whatever” His best friend surrenders. “By the way, what does she look like?”

Sehun narrowed his eyes at his best friend. “Why Kai? Interested with my girl?”

Kai scoffed. “She’s not your girl. She doesn’t even know you.”

Sehun shrugged and smiled thoughtfully, envisioning Suzy in his head. “She will…”

Kai rolled his eyes at the hopelessness of his friends. “I don’t get it. You don’t have trouble dealing with girls. Girls love you, why do you go to this trouble to approach her?”

He sighed. “Because I was stunned every time I saw her. She mesmerized me.”

Kai mouth gaped. “How beautiful is she that she managed to make you speechless?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter