He a simple man and she a bookworm

Get a Clue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : So, I was inspire by one of my favorite author from fanfiction site to wrote this. It's not going to be a longer chapter... Maybe only five chapter. SO enjoy! (title still on working, any suggestion I'm welcome it.)

 

The nudge on Suzy’s hand snapped her away from her reading; she glared at the person who was eagerly attempting to gain her attention.

Narrowing her eyes at her friend for disturb her reading, she dropped the book on the table with thud.

“What?” She looked at her impatiently.

Soojung smiled triumphantly at successfully capturing her attention. “Suzy, last Monday you wore your guns and roses shirt, right?”

Suzy raised her eyebrow as she tried to remember her outfit. Yes, she did wear her black, guns and roses shirt last Monday.

She nodded her head slowly. “Yeah…” The brunette cautiously replied.

Soojung eyes glinted with excitement. “And you were reading this right?” She pointed to the ‘The Lord of The Ring’ book on the table.

Suzy peered at her curiously. “Why are you asking?”

She giggled, while shoving something in her face. “Look at this.”

Suzy frowned and took the magazine away from her hand and flipped to the front page, it was the school magazine. She had never read it before. Nothing in it interested her, she rolled her eyes.

“What’s in there?”

Soojung groaned and flipped the pages open where she had marked it. “Here… Look at here!”

Shaking her head lightly, Suzy scanned the pages headline.

It was a personal section column, called Connection.

“What’s this about?”

Soojung, in frustration slapped her palm on her forehead. “Are you living under a rock? This is where students connect with their friends, acquaintances or post about your secret crush or lover!” She chuckled at her friend’s obliviousness.

Suzy scoffed. “Cowards. Why can’t they just tell them straight up?”

Soojung shook her head in response, “That’s why this column was created. Not everyone can be brave enough to confess! Beside the senders are always anonymous or use secret name.” She smiled amusedly at her. “Isn’t it exciting? When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter