I dare you

Get a Clue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : I'm quite happy with the feedback. This is a very simple story, no drama.. >.< a three chapter to go..(Maybe)

THANK you for Subscribing! Up vote and comments!

Please keep on comment!

  Sehun walked to the raven-haired man who was waiting for him at their usual place. He smiled smugly at him when he noticed his presence. He shoved the magazine that he held to his friend.

Kai narrowed his eyes at his best friend and sighed when he took the magazine from his hand.

“Did you read it yet?”

Sehun shook his head. Kai peered at him doubtfully. “So you don’t know if she replied or not?”

He snickered and plunked himself beside him. “She definitely replied.”

Kai rolled his eyes as he flipped the open the magazine to find the column. When he found it, he immediately searched for the girl replied.

He paused and read it aloud when he found it.

‘You are right, Harry Potter is my favourite book. I do love mysteries; you want to recommend something for me? Then make sure to recommend something that I haven't read yet. I assure you, I definitely already read what you'll suggest. So mystery man, shouldn’t you reveal yourself soon?’

The raven-haired looked up from the magazine to see his friend's reaction, he instantly regretted his decision when he saw his friend. His face plastered with a bright smile, as if he just won a lottery and his conceited smile annoyed Kai greatly.

“Did you see that? She challenged me… She’s so brilliant and beautiful.” He sighed softly as he mumbled his thoughts.

Kai snorted. “Do you know her name?” Kai asked, folding his arms over his chest.

Sehun frowned. “Hmm-“ He hummed. “-true, I don't know her name. I should find out...” He took his camera out from his bag and looked at the girl's photo.

Surprisingly, he didn’t hear any remark from his best friend he looked up and found that Kai just looked at him in disbelief. Sehun frowned, “What?” He asked.

Kai slapped his palm on his forehead and groaned frustratingly.

“I still can’t believe you doing this just to gain her attention!” He exclaimed, “This is just a temporary crush right? Y-You just want to own her because she's not like the girls that are always chasing you”

Sehun looked at his best friend with wounded expression, clearly affected by his friend's words.

“Kai, you know I date girls because they want me… you’re my best friend since we were kids. You know me… I never make the first move to a girl. I like her, really like her… not because she’s different with the other girls. That might be bonus if she different. I liked her at the moment I saw her. This is definitely not a temporary crush.”

Kai gaped at him.

“Oh God…” He whispered, “You've fallen in love”

 

 

<><><>

Suzy was currently having problems with her sketc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter