Two

Hyung has a Secret

I arrived at our favorite cafe and already saw Ljoe hyung sitting on our usual spot.

"Hey." I greeted nonchalantly.

"Happy birthday!" He playfully punched my arm.

"I would appreciate it even more if you'd stop hitting me."  I laughed.

"You are gonna love where were going today."

"Both you and Cap hyung seem way too happy about bringing me there.  What's so special about that place?"  It actually scared me that they felt way to giddy about it.  To the extent of calling it "The best birthday gift ever".

The waitress came and asked for my order before Ljoe hyung answered.

"Oh you'll just have to wait and see."

Then Cap hyung came as if on cue and sat in front of me.

"Hey, happy birthday." He greeted casually.

"Thanks."

"Let's go." They stood up and pulled me.

"Ya! My coffee!" I tried to break free from two strong arms who ruthlessly pulled me.

"Forget about it." They dragged me outside the shop completely ignoring the waitress who shouted for us to come back.

 

-------

 

"We're here!" They happily exclaimed.

After a short bus ride we  arrived in front of a two story building.

I stared at the exterior of the place and my jaw dropped.  

It's a gay bar and there was a lot of pictures of young good looking men posted on its walls.

"What the hyung? Is this why you were so excited?" I said not believing them.

"Yeah!" They grinned happily.

"I'm going home." I started walking away when they pulled me once again.

"Oh you're going in.  You need to get your mind off of Changhyun for once in a while." 

"I don't want to hyung.  Changhyun hyung is the only one for me, I don't want to meet anybody else!" I pried my arm as I whined.

"Just try it once, and if you don't like it, were gonna go home." Ljoe hyung argued.

"I wanna go home now!"

"Not until we come in." Cap hyung managed to pull me in.

The inside looked like a cozy cafe.  It has wooden floors and black furniture.  The place was dawned by warm light and chill music.  It was completely different from what you would expect based on  the sign outside.  It looked like a normal cafe where you could be proud to bring your friends with.

We were welcomed by a young boy, probably in his 20's and asked us who would we want to share a table with.

The two hyungs answered Chanhee and Daniel making it fairly obvious that they always come here.  The receptionist then asked me and I politely shook my head.

"Ya! Don't be like that! He'll have his own room with, who do you recommend ljoe?"

Ljoe hyung stopped for a while and deeply thought who he should recommend.  He sure is working hard on this one.

"Take Kogyeol." He said snapping.  Cap hyung nodded.

"He'll take Kogyeol." 

"Very well."

"Shut up hyung, i'm going home.  Have a great day with Chanhee and Daniel."

I ran outside before they can even stop me.  I heard their calls but paid it no attention since I really don't want anything else to do with that place.  I only belong to Changhyun hyung.

I ran until I reached a convenient store and went inside to get a drink.  I was resting when Ljoe hyung gave me a phone call.

"Ya!!! Why did you run off like that! Where are you now?" 

"I'm at home.  Don't bother me hyung." I lied.

"You .  Do you know how long it took us just to reserve a spot in that place?"

"I don't care hyung.  Just enjoy you time with Chanhee and who was the other one?"

"Daniel!  And you should call him hyung." This time it was Cap hyung who's speaking.

I chuckled.

"You're not getting away next time!"

"Sure sure, you two take care." 

 I dropped the call and sighed.  These two hyungs, trying to make me unfaithful to Changhyun hyung.

I went out of the convenient store and started walking along the street. 

This street sure has a lot of bars and clubs of some sort.  As well as women wearing provocative clothes, men dragging their feet from being too drunk, and these promoters who approach passersby  trying to get them into their clubs.

A lot of those approached me and showed pictures of boys and girls who I just shrugged away. 

It's really sad that they have to sell themselves.  I haven't been into one but i'm not dumb to not know there isn't any ual service offered with it. 

I was near the bus stop going back home when this particular annoying guy gave me a picture.  He won't stop bugging me until I just accepted the damn photo.

I barely gave it a glance and was about to shake him off yet again when something caught my attention.

I feel like I know the person in it. 

I looked once again, this time taking a long moment to examine it when it finally hit me who it was.

It was Changhyun hyung.

 

 

-------------

I updated wayy too late -_- Sorry guys.

But I want to happily tell you that *drum rolls* TEEN TOP GOT THEIR FIRST WARNING SIGN TROPHY.

Let's celebrate!