Four

Hyung has a Secret

I nervously followed him on his way from school.

I don't know why I did that. But I am sure i was not in my right mind.

I know I shouldn't be affected since i'm just his junior who he teaches math. I know I shouldn't meddle with his life since i'm nothing but a friend in his eyes. But I love him. And there are a lot of questions I wanted answered.

He went inside this bar that looked dirty and old. Its neon signage that said 'Fantasy Island' didn't give that much light since it was extremely dusty. A lot of pictures of what i would suppose its workers hung on its faded red walls.  But, his picture wasn't there that somehow made me happy and confused if that was really the right place.

There were a lot of guys outside hanging out with guys aswell. Smoking and holding bottles of alcohol as they flirted with each other. Kissing, grabbing each other obscenely, it made me sick.

Is hyung like that? Did he let other people touch him like that?

There was this man who went ouside the bar and I remembered him as the person who persistently handed me hyung's picture. I went straight towards him.

"Hey." "Well hello there handsome!" His high pitched voice complimented his lewd appearance.

"I... um..." I trailed.

He grabbed my arm and leaned against my shoulders as he purred. "I know what you need."

He excitedly dragged me inside the club. We stopped infront of a receptionist who looked like she had a bad day. "

Ya! Don't be like that minjee, smile for our customer." He lightly hit her and minjee rolled her eyes.

"Hello! Welcome to fantasy island! We hope you enjoy our services!" The gay guy shrieked.

"Minjee, give her the book!" Minjee slowly got a brown book and handed it to me.

"I...." I fetched hyung's crumpled picture that I tried to straighten and gave it to the promoter.

"Oooohhhh~ You like Ricky eh." He sneered.

"What do you mean rick-" Is that what they call him?

"Why? Is there something wrong with his name? It really matches him right? Ricky fits him well. Cute and dirty."

I balled my fists wanting to punch him. But then, I realized I'd get kick out of here.

"He's available right now, but he's...  Expensive. Since he's only available to our VIP customers."

"How much?"

"Ummm, not much. Maybe $250?"

I immediately grabbed my wallet and handed him the money.  It definitely was a lot.

"Would this be enough?" He got it and counted while wearing this sly smile.

"Minjee, give him the handcuffs."

"No.. I don't" They cut me off with a soft hush and forced the cuffs on my hands.

"It comes with the VIP package. And i'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Minjee stood up from her station and led me to a swirl of rooms which could easily confuse anyone. She stopped in front of a red door and she knocked twice.

"Here ya go. Enjoy." She said boringly and left.

I stood there infront of the door feeling a lot of different things.

Nervous, angry, worried, disappointed, curious, annoyed, lonely. I felt all of those for him.

I wanted to back up, go home, and just keep it a secret just like my love for him. But i'm already here now, I have to do this.

I turned the knob and went in slowly.

 

-----------------------

 

There was a boy kneeling on the ground wearing a black and white costume.

"Welcome home master." He said as he slowly raised his eyes.

"Hyung." His face quickly shot up and wore this shocked looking expression. But I was surprised when it went back to normal and he stood up to reveal this provocative and short maid outfit.

"What do you need master?" His head hung heavily refusing to look at me.

"Hyung." It was the only thing I could only say.

"You must be really tired, let me take off your coat." He proceeded to take it off with me still boring eyes on him.

"Is your day bad? Let me help you make it better."

He dragged me on the bed and pushed me. He then grabbed my belt and tried to open it.

"Hyung, stop." I tried stopping him. But he won't, he kept on opening my pants without saying a word.

"You have to get what you paid for."

"Please... Don't."

He continued to ignore me. He successfully opened my belt.

"STOP!" I shouted and held his shoulders.

"Stop please."

He clearly was surprised when I raised my voice.

"Why?" He said finally revealing his tear stained face.

"Isn't this what you wanted? Isn't this what you came here for?" He laughed.

"No. I came here to-"

"To slap in my face that i'm a . Huh? Jonghyun?"

I shook my head.

"If you want to me you can absolutely do it.  Nobody's stopping you, you can even take a video and show it everyone."  He started to strip and I stood up to hug him.

At first he struggled and punched me, but I only held him tighter.  Soon he stopped and loud sobs came out from him.  I saw this as a chance and finally spoke.

"I came here, because I want to know, why."

"Hyung I, you... you can always get out of this."

He broke the hug.

"If it was that easy I would've done that a long time ago." He sat on the bed, his back faced me.

"It was a debt, by my father that he left for my mother to die from overwork just to pay. So now, I inherited that. Only thing that i'm happy about is that I don't have a sibling to share that with me."

I was quiet.

"They owed the owner of this damn bar. And now, I'm paying everything with my body."

My heart was broken from what I heard. I knew that hyung already lost his parents. I knew he was struggling financially. But I didn't know it was something like this.

He stopped and there was silence.

"So now, did that answer your question jonghyun? I'm not asking you to understand me. I won't mind if you would avoid a dirty person like me-" He went back to this calm and nice person. Completely different from that person who tried to open my pants awhile ago.

"I won't avoid you hyung. The first time I laid my eyes on you I knew I was inlove.  I knew that this was the missing puzzle to complete my life.  I... I love you so much I don't care about what you do." I said directly looking to his eyes.

He stopped and blushed. My heart stopped as I waited for his response.

He smiled bitterly.

"You can't love a , Jonghyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm a bad author-nim.  Ricky should punish me. Sorry for the suuuuuppppeerrrr late update, I know I promised myself i'd update atleast once a week.  Please forgive me. /bows on the floor/