Chapter 6

A Jinyoung (Love) Story

- Jinyoung’s POV -

 

“They’re not?” Gongchan softly spoke as he stood still, looking down at his older cousin.

 

I enlarged my eyes. “No – no, what he’s trying to say is –”

 

“Oh, Channie,” Shinwoo said as he poked Gongchan’s hip, stealing the dude’s focus away from me. Gongchan looked at him. Shinwoo pointed his finger to a direction where –

 

OMIGOSH, Sandeul is about to enter the room. He was dusting off imaginary dust from his shirt as he walked, and he looked as if he wasn’t aware of Gongchan’s presence.

 

“Sandeul-ah!” Gongchan suddenly shrieked.

 

It totally caught Sandeul off guard as his head quickly shot up to the voice. When he found out the owner of the voice was none other than his ex – whom he really wants to avoid, he yelped like a girl and instantly his heels and ran off from the room.

 

“YAH! Don’t run away from me!” Gongchan shouted as he ran after the smaller boy.

 

Soon, the figures of those two disappeared out of my sight. I froze, knowing the fact that I’m – again – left all alone with this retard. I slowly turned my head to him – and stupidly grin. “Ehehehe…”

 

To my dismay, he smirked. My eyes were once again twice their original sizes. My head screamed ‘GET AWAY FROM HERE!’ and when I was just ready to make the run of my life, as if on cue, he quickly grabbed my arm and pushed me back to the sofa.

 

I slumped myself deeper into the sofa and tried my best to avoid his gaze. Unfortunately for me, he turned his body sideways so he could face me and rest his arm on the sofa headrest. So right now, he is literally fixing his eyes on me. My heart raced in absolute anxiety. This creeper is making me very uneasy. I prayed hard – that there wouldn’t be anything erted in his mind right now.

 

“So,” he began seductively. His voice sent chill down my spine that I impulsively shuddered. “We’re alone again, huh?”

 

*** *** ***

 

- Author’s POV -

 

Sandeul continued running until he finally reached his car. He stopped for a moment when he didn’t see Gongchan behind him. He panted hard, taking as much air as he needed. He wanted to take his car key from his jeans back pocket but to his surprise, someone’s hand grabbed his wrist instead and turned him around, making his back harshly met the door of the car.

 

His heart stopped when he saw Gongchan in front of him. He tried to struggle but that only resulted in Gongchan cluthing his other hand and pinning both hands between his head. He huffed out a thick breath of nervousness and looked sideways.

 

Gongchan surely wasn’t going to let that stop him. He brought his body closer to the smaller man and lowered his head, his lips nearly touching Sandeul’s ear. The taller yet younger guy then slowly nibbled on the other’s ear, making the other one groaned.

 

Sandeul tried very hard to hold his moans from coming out because Gongchan wouldn’t stop gnawing his ear. Gongchan sensed that his ex-lover was holding back, so he kneed Sandeul’s crotch.

 

“Unghh,” Sandeul didn’t have any other option but to moan at the sensation. Gongchan smirked when he realised his plan worked. His lips and tongue leisurely made their way down the older’s neck – to his Adam’s apple. “Channie-yah,” Sandeul whispered huskily, turning his head to face the man before him.

 

Gongchan detached his lips from Sandeul’s neck and brought his face closer to Sandeul. He let their noses touch and he could see the hazy lust-filled eyes of Lee Sandeul. The expression Sandeul was giving him at the moment drove the younger crazy. It turned him on almost immediately.

 

He released his grips on the older’s hands and softly caressed Sandeul’s face. His other free hand trailed down Sandeul’s body until it reached the hem of the other’s shirt.

 

“Channie, d-don’t,” Sandeul whimpered softly when Gongchan was about to lift his shirt up. Gonchan ignored his pleading. He roughly tried to lift Sandeul’s shirt up but the smaller boy managed to stop him. “Don’t,” he warned, putting his hands flat on Gongchan’s chest and pushed him away.

 

Gongchan didn’t budge, instead he s his arms around Sandeul’s petite waist and brought their bodies closer. Sandeul pushed him away again – this time,with brute force.

 

“Sandeul-ah,” Gongchan whined at the lost of contact. He looked at Sandeul and the latter’s eyes were narrowed into slits. He seemed very angry.

 

“Who do you think you are, huh?” Sandeul snapped heatedly. Gongchan tried to explain but Sandeul quickly entered his car – not giving the younger a chance. He started the engine and drove off the driveway to the road.

 

Gongchan only stood there and sighed. A tear threatening to escape his eye but he hold it back, reminding himself that he was not weak. And further more, he wasn’t planning on giving him up. So, he decided to follow Sandeul and he was determined to make Sandeul at least listen to what he has to say.

 

*** *** ***

 

- Jinyoung’s POV -

 

“Oh crap,” I cursed as I reached outside of the mansion and noticed that Sandeul’s car is gone. Great – just ing great. How am I supposed to go home now?

 

“I can send you home if you want,” Shinwoo, who suddenly appeared beside me, suggested.

 

I looked at him in shock and shook my head. “Err… no thanks,” I declined. Like seriously, did he really expect me to say ‘yes’? The guy’s a maniac – just no freakin’ way. “I can just grab a cab,” I announced.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked, concern detected in his voice. And it made my stomach fluttered. Why oh why does he have to show his concern?! It’s making me feel guilty for turning him down.

 

I nodded hesitantly. He too nodded, silently telling me he understood. I put my hand in my pocket and… , I just remembered – my wallet is in Sandeul’s car.

 

“Something wrong?”

 

“Uh, no,” I lied. But he sensed something is wrong because my panic face is just too obvious! I glanced up to him and saw him crooked his eyebrow up in suspicion. “Okay fine, I don’t have any money with me.”

 

“So?” he smiled. “What does that mean?” Stupid , he perfectly knows what that means but he just had to tease me about it.

 

“Uh – can you, can you give me a ride home?” I asked timidly.

 

He stared at me and smirked. “You want me to give you a ride?”

 

Oh please, I hoped he’s not trying to imply that in a dirty way. But looking at his disgustingly erted expression, I gulped. He is.

 

*** *** ***

 

A/N: Comments are loved. ;)