Chapter 8

A Jinyoung (Love) Story

- Jinyoung’s POV -

 

“A-aah,” Shinwoo winced in hurt when he touched his bruised lips.

 

“Yah!” I said, slapping his head. “Stop touching it! Stay here. I’ll go get some ice,” I commanded as I ran into the kitchen.

 

As I reached there, I placed some ice onto a clean towel I got from my bedroom cupboard earlier and wrapped them up. I rushed back to the living room only to find Shinwoo touching his injured lips again! Aish, how stubborn can he be?

 

“Put this on your lips,” I said, handing him the ice-filled towel as I sat myself beside him on the sofa. He took the towel and gently massaged his lips with it.

 

“Ouch!” he yelped.

 

“Aigoo, let me do it for you!” I insisted, taking the towel from him. Gosh I can’t believe I’m worrying about him. Well, I should be right? I punched him.

 

“No no no no,” he exclaimed, blocking his face with his hands. “I don’t think putting ice on the bruise will make it any better.”

 

Ahhh, ottoke?! I feel worse. It must’ve really hurt.

 

“But I do know one way that’s gonna make it heal faster…” he started, eyes dead serious.

 

I enlarged my eyes at him, shocked and curious. “Really? What what what? What is it?”

 

“That…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“A kiss from you,” he beamed toothily, his lips contorted into a stupid smile.

 

“Aish!” I hissed heatedly, grabbing a cushion nearby and hit him with it. Arghhh! I should’ve known!

 

“Yaaah,” he whined, once again using his hands to shield his face from my on-going cushion attack.

 

“You,” – hit – “crazy,” – another hit – “psycho– Arrrhhhh!” I yelped as he pulled me down with him to the floor.

 

I am now on top of him, the cushion is now no longer in my hold. I looked down to him and realised that that frickin’ smirk of his that I hate so much, appeared on his face. This guy. I should punch him again.

 

“Dare hitting me in the face again, I swear I will not hesitate to fight back,” he stated, or more like threatened. It’s intimidating though considering that my heart shrunk hearing those words from him.

 

“I’m not hitting you…” I softly murmured.

 

“But you were thinking about it, right?” Again, that smirk! And why is he always right?! I hate it.

 

“No…” I denied.

 

“Liar,” he affirmed confidently.

 

“I seriously have no –”

 

“I don’t believe you still.”

 

“You!” I snapped. “Do you want me to punch you so bad?”

 

“No,” he perfectly muttered. “I want to kiss you so bad.”

 

I blushed when he said that. Dammit!

 

“I would like to see you try though,” he suggested, I believe talking about the punch.

 

My eyes widened in eagerness. Is this guy being serious? I can pun-

 

“But I may have to warn you that my fangirls would be livid if they found out some guy has messed with their oppa’s face.”

 

I scoffed. “Who do you think you are huh? An idol? Why would you have fangirls?” I LIED! I BELIEVE HIM. Why would he not have fangirls? He’s freakin’ hot!

 

No! Andwea Jinyoung he’s not hot! Don’t let yourself melt into his charismatic face.

 

Charismatic face? Not good. Not good!

 

“Oh trust me, I do have girls swooning over me. And boys too, if I’m not mistaken.”

 

“Whatever…” I decided not to argue anymore. It’s pointless anyway, this guy is –

 

“You like me don’t you?”

 

WHAT THE. “ANDWEA! Why would I like you?! Gosh why are you always assuming untrue things,” I tried to reason. Hopefully he’d buy that. I mean, why would I, Jung Jinyoung, like an obnoxious arrogant y ert like him?! …Oh wait a minute, where did that y come from? Andwea andwea! Get yourself together Jung Jinyoung, you’re not attracted to him!

 

“Then why are you still on top of me when you can like get off minutes ago?” he pointed out smartly.

 

…I’m still sitting on top of him.

 

…Still sitting on top of him.

 

“ANDWEA!” I yelled, much to my surprise too.

 

“…Uh… are you okay?” he asked.

 

“Andwea andwea andwea!”

 

He sneered, making me turned my head to him. “I knew it.”

 

“Knew what?” I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

 

“You like me.”

 

“N-no…”

 

“Told ya. No one can resist my charm.”

 

*** *** ***

 

- Sandeul’s POV -

 

“Yah, really! Can you stop following me?!” I snapped, walking down the path to my house’s front door.
 

“Can you stop avoiding me?”

 

“No, I will not,” I murmured as I unlocked the door with its key. There was a tint of hesitant in my voice, I noticed it.

 

“It’s a ‘no’ for me too then,” Gongchan remarked.

 

I rolled my eyes and turned the knob before letting myself in. I left the door open knowing full well that Gongchan would still manage to slither in. Gongchan, he’s a ninja. I’ve known the guy for almost four years for God’s sake. And thinking about the past made me wanna reminisce those moments. Those bitter sweet moments. If only he never cheated on me, the word bitter wouldn’t have ever been used when talking about our relationship. Our past relationship.

 

“Sandeul,” he hissed sharply as he slammed my body to a nearest wall. “Please,” he pleaded, eyes full with sincerity. “Just give me a chance to explain.”

 

“Explain what exactly?” I sneered, heart ramming against my chest at the close proximity between us.

 

“Just listen,” he begged, putting his hands on my shoulder – pinning me to the wall. I stared up into his soft brown eyes and nodded. His lips turned into an almost-smile. He looked relieved, like a very heavy burden had just lifted itself from his body.

 

I can’t help but smile too. It’s been a while since I see this face. I miss it. I miss him.

 

I admit it, I’m not that over him yet.

 

Just when he was about to speak again, a light moan could be heard from inside the room.

 

Okay, whose voice was that?

 

“Did you hear that?” Gongchan asked, eyebrow quirked up in curiosity. I just had to bit my lips from smirking. It was funny considering his expression was so serious before, and now because of that certain noise, he turned curious and his face right now kinda look silly to me.

 

I nodded to him nevertheless. “I think it’s coming from that side of the room.”

 

He let go of my shoulders and let me guide him to the source of the noise. We carefully tiptoed as to not surprise the owner of such voice and when we get closer and closer…

 

“OH MY GOD HYUNG!” Gongchan shrieked, beating me from shouting to them first. Aish, this pabo. “What are you doing?”

 

Jinyoung frantically leapt off Shinwoo-hyung and mumbled some excuses before he flee from sight. Shinwoo-hyung is still lying on the floor, smirking, as if he had done nothing wrong.

 

And if you’re still wondering, - Yes, we found Shinwoo-hyung – and Jinyoung…

 

…making out in the living room.

 

 

 

Aigoo. Life is just so full of surprises.

 

*** *** ***

 

A/N: Suggestions are welcomed. Critisms are appreciated. Comments are loved. laugh