Chapter 9

A Jinyoung (Love) Story

- Jinyoung's POV -

 

Last night was so embarrassing. I didn’t expect Sandeul would come home at that time, catching me red-handed being – intimate – with the biggest in the universe. Not that I’m saying he has a big . I’m not even sleeping with him to know the size of his bottom and even we’re sleeping together I doubt we’re gonna be using his for the ing and oh my gosh I don’t why I’m talking about this . Oh .

 

“Err… Jinyoung. Are you okay, dude?”

 

I jumped from the kitchen stool in shock. I looked up to that voice and found a freshly dressed Sandeul looming over me. “You surprised me.”

 

“Yeah, I can see that,” he grinned, taking a seat on the stool next to me. “Good morning, handsome.”

 

“Morning,” I shortly smiled before my lips thinned as I pressed them together.

 

“It’s weird seeing you up this early, especially during my day off,” he mused.

 

“Oh, shut up.”

 

He bit his lip from smiling. He then stood up from his seat and walked to the cabinet near the sink to get a clean mug before he returned back to the stool. “So…” Sandeul started ever so carefully as he poured himself a mug of hot newly brewed coffee from the small jug I placed on the counter table earlier. “What’s up?” Oh, there’s that tone again. I don’t like it.

 

“Em… what do you mean what’s up?” I asked questioningly.

 

“You and Shinwoo-hyung. Are you guys like –” Oh my God don’t let him finish!

 

“No!” I impulsively yelled. Hm, that’s what I’ve been doing lately, yelling so rashly. Sandeul looked at me in shock, totally not expecting the outburst. I hung my head down and quietly murmured, “W-we’re not… anything.” Yeah, anything, good answer Jinyoung. Pfft. I was being sarcastic there~

 

Sandeul took a sip of his coffee before he looked up at nothing. “Hmm,” he wondered. “But you guys were…” he paused, his eyes finding their ways to mine. “…enjoying yourselves… last night. Right?”

 

I shook my head violently trying to deny the statement and said, “He attacked me.” Okay that’s just ironic, huh? “I mean, he kissed me first. He my lips for like 4 times yesterday. That frickin lip-! I should’ve called the police after the first time.”

 

And that was when Sandeul burst out laughing. Okay, did I just say something stupid? Let me recall… “Call the police?” he laughed again. Hm, it was probably that one. “He was just kissing you. And lip-, what the hell Jinyoung!” He’s practically on the verge of tears for laughing too much. Hn! “And your face! Damn you were serious,” he continued, wiping the tears from his now teary eyes.

 

Pouting, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away from him. Then, something clicked in my mind. If I remember correctly, Gongchan was at the house too last night. Should I bring that up? I fear of upsetting him. I glanced back to him only to find him still laughing! His eyes are covered with his hand and the other hand is busy banging the counter. Oh, he’s having too much fun I tell you.

 

“What about Gongchan?” I decided to ask him anyway.

 

And to my annoyance! Instead of being upset, he just looked up to me and said, “Oh Channie? He’s upstairs.”

 

“UH WHATT?!”

 

“He’s upstairs,” he shrugged. “He’s tired…”

 

“He slept over?!” This is just so shocking. Why didn’t I know? Or more importantly, how could I not notice?

 

Sandeul nodded, his lower lip jutting out a bit in a cutesy manner.

 

“You didn’t… right? Last night?”

 

“Didn’t what Jinyoung-ah?” he teased. “If you meant , then no.”

 

I mouthed an “O” silently, nodding my head. So if that tall guy… other tall guy – gosh, why do they have the tall-gene in their family? – slept over… that means… “You guys made up?”

 

Sandeul smiled. “Yeap,” he announced.

 

“B-but how… I mean, why?” I really need to know this.

 

“We talked last night… about our relationship. Yeah, he cheated on me, he admitted that. He said he was just… experimenting at that time. He said he really is sorry.”

 

“And you really believe him?”

 

“Not… fully. But yeah, I do. Besides, I still love him,” he lazily drawled, smiling. “So!” he abruptly spoke, I assumed trying to lighten up the mood.

 

“What?” I asked as I leaned against the fridge door.

 

His eyes became thinner and his lips twitched into a cunning smirk, not matching his cute face. He wiggled his eyebrows like a pedo and came closer to me in weird manner. Gosh, what a disturbing image I’m looking at right now. He held my shoulders firmly when he is now on his feet and in front of me and said, “You like Shinwoo-hyung, huh?”

 

“Yah, I don’t like that playboy,” I snapped. Though, I’m not really sure if Shinwoo really is a playboy but he does appear like one. I mean come on, he’s hot and he knows it. He flaunts his perfectness to people. I’m sure he’d be able to charm a girl in less than a minute. And before I get any further complimenting this , I should stop now.

 

“He’s not a playboy,” Sandeul defended. Oh yeah, I forgot, they’re close. “Although he enjoys the company of multiple women, I still wouldn’t call him a playboy.”

 

“Yah, are you dumb or what? You call that kind of guy a playboy! What a fool…”

 

“Oh~ says the one who’d call the police for being kissed! Hah in your face Jinyoung-ah!”

 

“He was ually harassing me!”

 

“You would’ve stopped him immediately if you were really unwilling.”

 

And that got me. “Ahhhh! I don’t care anymore! Who told him to be so freaking irresistible!”

 

I shoved Sandeul away from me and ran out of the kitchen. But before I exited the room, I could see Sandeul bending over at the corner of my eyes, holding his stomach, laughing like crazy. .

 

“Y-yah,” Sandeul tried spoke between his laughs, stopping my trance of pummeling him in the gut.

 

I walked back to the kitchen and asked, “What?”

 

His laughter eased down to a smile. He stood straight up to face me and said, “I lied the other day when I said you were a bad kisser.”

 

My anger shrunk almost immediately upon hearing that. I – is he being real?

 

“I was angry that time. You spilled the beans to him about us.”

 

Ah, now I’m feeling guilty. Eh wait, I shouldn’t, they’re back together now. “It’s okay. At least I know I’m not a lousy kisser.”

 

“Yeah, you should know that,” he said, patting my shoulder. “I think that’s why Shinwoo-hyung likes to kiss you so much.”

 

Snap. Shinwoolikeskissme. AH SO THAT’S IT! He too lied about me being bad! So then the teaching thing was a total bull! He just wanted to kiss me!

 

HAH!

 

GOSH I’M SO ANGRY!

 

If I ever see him again! I’ll so beat him real hard. Seriously.

 

*** *** ***

 

A/N: As usual, suggestions are welcomed, critisms are appreciated and comments are loved. laugh