Chapter 5

A Jinyoung (Love) Story

A/N: Just a short update ^^

 

*** *** ***

 

- Jinyoung's POV -

 

“What do I look like I’m doing?” he huskily murmured, his breath ghosting on my lips as he leaned in closer…

 

Oh my goodness, is he really going to kiss me?I leaned back and closed my eyes, waiting for what awaited me. His breaths are now gently caressing my lips, telling me that it’s just a matter of time before the space between us is closed.

 

My eyes remained tightly shut but nothing is happening yet. Wait a minute – is he trying to fool me? Uh-uh, not this time. Just when I was opening my eyes, his lips violently crashed onto mine, startling the hell out of me. I am totally bewildered that I do nothing but remained motionless.

 

I snapped back to reality when I felt his tongue poking my lips, asking for entrance. And I do not know why – I opened my mouth and let him savour my tea-tasting tongue.

 

I don’t fight back and let him win and take over. There was no battle for dominance in this one. “Unghh,” I unintentionally moaned and closed my eyes in lust. Oh my, this guy is one damn good kisser. I feel like fireworks are commencing in my heart. The way he ravishes my mouth, it’s pleasuring and I feel like I need more. “Mmm…” My mind went foggy and I s my arms around his neck to deepen the damn kiss.

 

A smirk slowly crafted on his lips and I could feel it against my lips. He is really enjoying this. As much as I want to push him away, I couldn’t. My lips are practically attached onto his and my tongue is sweetly dancing with his.

 

When our lungs screamed that they needed oxygen, we parted and stared into each other, both of us panting really hard. “Wow,” Shinwoo wheezed.

 

“What?” I breathed heavily, trying to catch air as much as possible.

 

“Sandeullie is right, you are a terrible kisser,” he smirked.

 

“WHAT?!” I roared. I shoved him away and sat up straight, earning an annoying chuckle from him. I looked at him in disbelief. “Tch, you’re an .”

 

“Man, don’t be too sensitive about it, it’s not like you’re the only one in the world who doesn’t know how to kiss.”

 

“YOU!” I screamed. I took a cushion and threw it to him. “That’s not making me feel any better at all.”

 

“Come on, all you need is practice…” he said, putting his arm over my shoulder. I glared at him and narrowed my eyes. He widened his eyes – not in fear but – in amusement, as a silly grin is sketched on his stupid face. “I can be your teacher,” he teased, seductively winking at me. I slapped his hand away and tried to attack him. But unfortunately, his reflex is strong I ended up being pinned down on the sofa with his hands clutching my wrists.

 

“Let me go!” I shouted, struggling to get loose.

 

“Now now kiddie, be nice with your teacher,” he grinned quirkily making my blood boiled up and I swear I can explode in any second.

 

I stopped struggling and stare deep into his eyes. I sighed and blew the bangs that have been blinding my eyes away. “Whoever said I want you to be my teacher?” I screeched dangerously.

 

“Everyone would dreamed to be kissed by me –”

 

“Well not me! I’m not everyone, I’m me. I’m Jinyoung and I DON’T WANT YOU TO TEACH ME!” I yelped.

 

Shinwoo looked down to me a smirk. Ugh, that smirk again! He leisurely leaned down to me causing my breath to hitch and my cheeks hot. “Y-you’re not doing this ag-again!” I whimpered almost helplessly because I couldn’t get him loosen his grip on my hands.

 

To my surprise, he pulled his head higher and frowned at me. “You really are difficult aren’t you?” Okay that confused me. “While everyone is dying to get this kind of attention from me, you’re here trying to play hard-to-get with me.”

 

“I’m not playing hard-to-get! I DON’T LIKE YOU!” I spoke in extreme clearness.

 

“Tch,” he snickered. “What is it about me that you don’t like?” he said.

 

“Well first of all – you are kind of obnoxious. Then second, you’re a total jerk. Third, you’re too conceited! Fourth –”

 

“HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?” A childish shriek alarmed me. Shinwoo and I looked to the source of the voice only to find Gongchan standing in bewilderment in front of us. Seeing the very suggesting position we’re currently in, Shinwoo quickly let go of me and laid back on the sofa soothingly, like a boss.

 

“Oh you’re here,” the tall freak spoke, putting his hands behind his head. “This is Jinyoung,” he announced, his eyes nudging me.

 

“I know who he is hyung, but why were you acting all intimate with him?” his cousin asked, still standing.

 

Shinwoo looked up at him and beamed. “Why? Is it wrong?” he asked maliciously.

 

“Are you ing serious, hyung?” Gongchan hissed. Oh no, he is seething in anger and I need to calm him down.

 

I stood up and walked closer to Gongchan. “Look, it’s just a misunderstanding… Shinwoo was just –” Okay, that was probably a very bad idea. He’s probably thinking I’m cheating on Sandeul just now and by the looks of him, he’s about to blow up and hit my face. .

 

“Relax Channie-yah, Sandeul and him are not really together,” Shinwoo exclaimed ever so calmly.

 

DOUBLE .

 

*** *** ***

A/N: OMAIGAD CNU! HAHAHAHA