Chapter 5: Taehyung’s Story

One Reason Why I'm Not Saying 'I Do'

Kim Taehyung’s POV

 

“Hello, Mr Jung. Its nice to see you again! How’s everything’s going?” I said as soon as I walked into Mr Jung’s family mansion and shook his hands before I sat on one of the comfy seats provided. There was this amazing fragrant tea and few other snacks and I gladly ate them all. Mr Jung’s butler gave me a call earlier when I was in my office doing my work saying that he needed to meet me as soon as possible and here I am. I was sipping my drink in pure relaxation when Mr Jung blurted out, “Taehyung-ah. I’m afraid that the wedding has to be canceled. _____ stopped by earlier and she was really upset with this marriage and she said she would leave this family if this marriage continues and my wife couldn’t bear losing her daughter as well as I am.” and I looked at him with my eyes slightly widened.

 

She threatened her family that she would leave her family? You mean like running away? I thought that to myself and as I put down my tea cup, I brushed my hair backwards before I said, “I guess she really dislike me, huh?” and Mr Jung quickly said, “Taehyung-ah, don’t get me wrong. We actually really like you. You’re a good boy and I’ve always wanted a responsible son like you but what can I say? My daughter just couldn’t see how a great person you are.” and I smiled to his words. Jung _____. That one name which belongs to this stone hearted girl. Huh? She thinks that I really wanted to marry her in the first place?!

 

I was forced too, damn it!!!

 

“Very well, Mr Jung. Then I shall have a talk with my father.” I said before I walked out from the house.

...

 

Jung _____’s POV

 

“What?!! You said that?!! For real?!!” Hoya said out loud and I felt like clasping his mouth shut for good! Why would he always get shocked by everything I said lately, anyways? Its not like I said some other nasty words in front of my parents or something! I rolled my eyes before I turned to him and said, “Yeah, oppa. What do expect? I’m not going to end my sweet 21 years old this year with an arranged marriage! I just gotta do what I gotta do.” and Hoya quickly huffed as he said, “I know. But still, do you really have to go that far? Saying you’re going to leave your family and resigning from your CEO position? That’s ridiculous!” and I nudged his side.

 

“I still have you, what? You can perfectly manage Jung Holdings even better than myself!” I said to him but he shook his head implying how what I said was wrong. “But in the end, its still your company, kiddo. I only got this job because I’m your cousin and I’m good at managing business and stuff.” He said as he took a bite of his lunch while I just played with my food, not really eating it. I didn’t even have any appetite to begin with!

 

“Whatever.” I sighed, forking my food as I said that. Truthfully, I was really worried about the outcomes. The possibility or marrying that is still 50-50 and if I really get forced to marry him...I just can’t leave JX Studio just like that! I opened it for almost three years already and its in a very good condition now and I couldn’t bear losing it! JX is my life and JX represents who I am. Not some rich daughter of Jung’s and not some rich kid who was born with silver spoon in !

 

“Besides, you do know how strong the Kim’s are, don’t you? I mean, I don’t know why they wanted you to marry their son nor why that Taehyung guy chose you as his wife and other things but...trying to get away from this situation is just...too risky and impossible, don’t you think so?” Hoya muttered and those words that he said started invading my mind and I started to feel nauseated by just thinking how I would be living in the same house with that ! I WILL NEVER!!!

 

I sighed, staring at my plate before I mumbled, “I know.”

 

...

 

Kim Taehyung’s POV

 

“I see. Then, shall I use the hard way when the easy way seems too easy for her?” Father said as he chuckled from his seat, his eyes still on the newspaper and he threw it on the table and looked at me, sharp before he said, “Kim Taehyung, lets move on to Plan B, right now.” and I nodded my head before I bowed to him and headed out from his room. I clenched my jaw hard before I stomped my way out, heading towards my room.

 

Jung _____’s POV

 

I was sitting in room, eating some snacks when I heard the door being pulled opened and I really thought it would be L or that old man but, it was my sister, Eunji. “Hey, _____. Can we have a talk for a moment? If you’re not busy or anything, of course.” She started and I just shrugged. I was just on my laptop, looking through my pictures while eating some snacks and there was nothing much. I motioned her to sit down on my bed as I walked there and sat near her. She gave me a warm smile before she began. “You see, I’m leaving to Paris already tomorrow and just before I leave, I want you to know this.” She said and I nodded my head and smiled to her too.

 

To begin with, we’re really close with each other and I have nothing against her at all. She’s my only sister, friend and my other half. She understands me a lot and I do too to her. “I know that you’ve had a very hard time living in this family, especially with our father. I know how he forced you to study business and everything and I’m really sorry for that. I’m the eldest child in this family and I’ve made a very big mistake on making you into this. I should’ve be the one sitting in the CEO room in Jung Holdings and I should be the one being forced marrying that Taehyung guy myself. I just wanna say that I’m sorry for making you live in a hard time with our family and I will try my best to make you live happier, much more than me just like what you deserved to from now on, alright?” She said as a tear fell down her cheeks and so did mine.

 

I chuckled, at the fact that we were both crying at that moment and I quickly said, “Thank you, for understanding me. But its okay, really I am. As long as I can do my photography then I’m fine.” and she patted my head. “You’re a strong girl, you do know that right? I’m very proud to have a sister like you. I love you.” She said before she gave me a hug and I hugged her back and held her tight. “I love you too, sis.” I whispered to her before we both cracked up and laughed at what we’d just said earlier. Then we wiped our tears and turned to my laptop and she started scrolling down over my pictures and when she spotted Kim Soo Hyun’s pictures, she turned to me and almost made my laptop crashed onto the floor.

 

“No way! You..you took pictures for this guy?!!” She looked at me all shocked before I shrugged and we started fangirling over Kim Soo Hyun that night. All night long and we started talking and chatting with each other, non-stop.

 

...

 

The next day, I was eating my breakfast when I had a call from this unknown number. I looked at it weirdly before I answered it. The first word this unknown person said was, “Hey, honey. Would like to have breakfast with me today? What about if I pick you up right now? How’s that sound?” and I almost slipped my phone off my hand upon hearing that yucky voice! I was like so surprised that this dude managed to get my damn number and why on Earth would he even give me a call early morning like this?!! I slammed my cutlery down and said really harsh, “You idiot! Where did you get my number?!” and he chuckled on the other line before he said, “Getting your number isn't that hard but let’s not talk about that. So how’s breakfast sounds? Cool?”

 

I swear I would’ve find that guy and smash him into tiny pieces! How dare he ruined my what I thought would be a good morning but heck no! “You listen to me dumb ! The marriage is over and don’t even think about seeing me ever again!” I hissed to him before I shut my phone off. I blew a huge sigh before I turned to L and said, “L, did you hear that?! How can he simply got my number?!” and all L could say was, “I’m sorry but I have no idea too, Miss _____.” I rubbed my face twice before I finished my morning cereal, since the toaster broke down and I couldn’t enjoy my usual morning toast was one of the issue, now this lunatic guy is calling me first thing in the morning?!!

 

How do I expect that my life would turn back normal, now?!! Damn it!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yeah 2 updats today again! Pls subscribe and leave some comments! Hope its good!