Chapter 10: Meeting New Friends & Jimin?!!

One Reason Why I'm Not Saying 'I Do'

Jung _____’s POV

 

It was on a bright Sunday morning and I was rolling in my bed, scrolling down my pictures and that was when I heard the door bell rang. Not once, not twice but ten times straight! I groaned in annoyance as I mumbled, “Who could that be when its freaking 10a.m. In the morning.” and headed downstairs lazily. I half ran towards the main doors and I could listened to people talking out there and obviously, its not a person but might be more than three people. I thought, who could it be? So without wasting anytime, I flung the doors opened and all of the sudden these bunch of people screamed out, “CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and I swear I almost fell onto the floor in that instant!

 

Out of shock, I moved backwards a couple of steps away as I looked at them with my eyes widened and all five of them looked at me back and one guy with a silver hair quickly told the rest to shut it and he immediately apologized. “I apologize for our sudden behavior. We thought it would be V opening the door but anyways, I’m Kim Namjoon and you can call me Rap Monster!” He said ever so cheerily and I just blinked as I looked at him back. Then he pointed to each of them and said, “This is Kim Seokjin but you can call him Jin and this green haired dude is Min Yoongi but we all call him Suga. This one is Hoseok and we call him J-Hope and this kid here is Jeon Jungkook.” and I looked at them and smiled a bit as they waved to me ever so friendly.

 

So I said, “Hi. Nice to meet you guys but um, who is...V?” and the green haired dude named Suga quickly said, “V is Kim Taehyung.” and I got shocked, twice! “WHAT?!! For real?!! That rude guy is your friend?!” I shrieked out and they all broke into a laughing fit right there and then and all I could do was joining them laughing as well. (?) I mean, is it wrong to call him ‘rude’ because in reality, he is really rude! Once they had settled down, the guy with silver hair named Namjoon said, “Pardon us but rude actually does suit him best.” as he chuckled and I just smiled awkwardly. Then I noticed there was another guy out there, far down the front yard area with his phone in his ear. Not to mention with his bright red/orange hair color.

 

The five boys most probably noticed what I’ve been looking at and that guy with broad shoulders name Jin said, “That’s Jimin. He’s on the phone at the moment but you can have fun too with just the five of us.” and I nodded my head to him. “Oh right. Come inside. Its really hot outside and just act like you’re in your own house in here while I’ll go call Tae...” I was about to finished my sentence when another voice from inside interrupted my words as he blurted out, “Rude guy? Seriously, ______?” Taehyung said as he made his dumb cold face to me once again! But I quickly pulled him and whispered, “Yah, you idiot! I thought this ‘living’ together was supposed to be a secret! Now we have six guys in here!” and he just pried my hands off from his arms.

 

As if I planned to hold him in the first place!!! I rolled my eyes to him and he just said, “It’s alright they’re just my friends.” and I groaned looking at this rock headed guy! So rude!!! Then the boys said their hi to Taehyung and that was when that Namjoon guy called, “_____-shi! We brought some food along. Let’s eat together, alright?” and I smiled at his offer. Food? I like that idea! So I said, “Oh, okay!” and from the corner of my eyes, I could see how Taehyung was not really that excited by the fact that I would be joining them eating but its not like I would eat in the same table with him!

 

So the boys brought pizzas and chickens and just from the smell of it made my stomach grumbled and I took out some plates for the boys as well as Jin. So I said, “Uh Jin-shi. I think I can handle the plates myself.” but he was so sweet when he said, “How can I let a pretty girl carry all these heavy plates herself.” before he turned around and gave me a wink and I blushed! HAHAHAHA OKAY OKAY STOP IT!!! I may just blushed A BIT because he was really kind and charming...and okay with his so good looking face! Now I started wondering how can a really kind guy with not to mention his handsome face could be friends with that obnoxious, rude guy!!!

 

When Jin and I were handling the plates, another guy walked in and shrieked out, “YAH!!! How could you guys eat without me!!!” and I almost dropped the plates when I looked at him.

 

...

 

Kim Taehyung’s POV

 

“YAH!!! How could you guys eat without me!!!” Jimin yelled and I groaned at this guy. He really should keep his voice down when I’m around because his voice just stings my eardrums! Then all of the sudden, _____ turned to Jimin and eyed him for a second before she went, “Jimin? OH MY GOD JIMIN!!! Its really you!” she shouted in excitement and all of the sudden all eyes were on her, then to Jimin, our friend and back to her again. “Oh! Jimin you know _____?” Jin asked and just when I thought he would say no, he freaking hugged her?!!!

 

“JUNG _____?!! Its you! AHHH!!!” Jimin squealed and I rubbed my temple upon listening to his dolphin high pitched voice and ______ was like, “Yah! Where have you been?!” still hugging him and when I coughed, Jimin let go of her but that girl just stuck next to him! “Wait, wait. How do you even know _____?” J-Hope asked and _____ quickly answered, “We met in Italy! He’s my long lost friend!” and Jimin cooed, “Aww! I miss you too buddy! What are you doing here, anyway?” he suddenly asked and all of the sudden, everyone turned to me. I sighed before I looked at Jimin and said, “She’s living here with me, you idiot. Next time open your ears when I’m talking.” and Jimin looked at _____ and me, back and forth before he cupped his mouth, shocked!

 

“What the...so Jung _____ the CEO of Jung Holdings is this Jung _____ I met in Italy?!! Shut up!” Jimin looked at us, unbelievably shocked by the sudden news which I already told them like one month ago and _____ scratched her head as she said, “Er, well...yeah. It just happened.” and I rolled my eyes at her statement. ‘Just happened’? Hah! Very funny! But what Jimin said next, made me annoyed even more! “Hold on a second. Then what about your boyfriend? Who’s that guy again...hmm...that good looking guy you always called him with one letter...” Jimin said as he looked at _____ and all of the sudden the boys went, “Ooohhh...” at our dining table and I swear to God who the hell is her boyfriend, now?!! I thought she’s single! Wait...if she’s not single then why would she even live here with me?

 

“Oh, you mean L?” She asked Jimin and he quickly said, “Yeah! That L guy. He’s your boyfriend, no?” and she chuckled before she said, “I’m sorry for lying to you back then. He’s actually my butler. He had to follow me to Italy and I made him act as my friend but I guess he said like that to you because you were hitting on me, right?” and I was like, WHAT?!! “Wah DAEBAK!!! Yah, Jimin! You tried to hit on her?!” Suga asked in disbelief and Jimin quickly said, “Yah, no! Its not like that! We were in a party and of course I talked to every single girl there! You know me!” he defended himself and I just rolled my eyes. Yeah, right.

 

What a bluff, Park Jimin.

 

“Ah...I see.” Jin said as the rest of them nodded their heads and started eating once again, including _____ and Jimin who sat next to each other and were enjoying their own little conversation there.

 

...

 

Jung _____’s POV

 

“Ah...so that’s why I can’t reach you!” Jimin said once I’d finished explaining him on how I lost my phone and had to get a new one as well as a new number which causes how Jimin and I lost contact. “Yeah. But luckily we met here! Now I won’t lose your number again! Oh, right. I should tell L about you. He must be really excited to meet you again.” I said to Jimin and he nodded his head happily. Meeting Jimin back was like a dream come true! I met Jimin back in Italy and we were having this opened party and I met him by chance. He came to me first and he said he was impressed in my photos and we chatted a lot that night and eventually, we became friends.

 

On the other hand, Jimin went to Italy for vacation and he said he had some kind of dance show he mentioned to me and now I have to say I’m really impressed by how famous he is. A great dancer with great looks! Now I started wondering on how he’d managed to become friends with Taehyung. I just think its weird for him to even have friends! So I asked him, “How did you and Taehyung became friends?” and whispered slowly, “I don’t like his attitude, alright. So mean and rude and he thinks being rich is everything!” and Jimin laughed at what I said.

 

Then he answered, “We’re actually friends since small. He’s my childhood buddy and yes, he’s mean and yes, he’s rude and yes, he has that CEO feels deep inside him. But he’s a good friend. Not now, obviously.” Jimin said as we turned our attention to Taehyung who was eating his food in silence and when Jungkook grabbed a piece of chicken from his plate, he slapped his hand and made that poor boy pouted. I sighed before I said, “Gosh! I don’t even know how long should I stay with him! Did you know what happened days ago? He freaking had no idea how to open a box of cereals and a carton of milk!” and that made Jimin laughed, as well as Namjoon and Jin who were sitting near us.

 

When they passed the story down, Suga almost choked his pizza down his throat and J-Hope had to pat his back before he got okay back. I mean it was funny and ridiculous but all I felt was pity and mad! Like how can he grow up with never doing simple things like that once in his entire life?! “Pftt... That is so him, _____. Trust me, the next thing you’ll know is how bad he is in doing simple chores like dishes and sweeping! He’s a really spoiled brat.” Jimin chuckled as he shook his head at his dear friend and if that guy doesn’t even know how to open a box of cereals, let alone doing dishes!!!

 

...

 

“Bye! I’ll see you guys around!” I chirped as I waved to Jimin and the boys as they headed into their own respective cars. I have to say, these boys are rich and famous but the only different thing between him and this douche I’m living with is their characters! Kind, sweet, understanding and funny! Four things that this Kim Taehyung brat doesn’t have! Sadly, yes!

 

After shutting the doors closed, I turned my heels around and I was about to clean up the dining table one more time just to make sure its super clean when Taehyung said, “So Jimin had his eyes on you first, huh?” I stopped abruptly at his sudden appearance right in front of me before I said, “Hey, he’s my friend and...wait. Didn’t we both agreed not to interfere into our own respective lives? I still remembered that you said that yourself, didn’t you?” and Taehyung just gave me one of his cold stare to me as if I’d said something wrong!

 

“Can you for once come clean with me. Do you have a boyfriend? Or is that L guy whom your so called butler is your secret boyfriend?” He asked and I was like...what is up with this guy?! So I said, “Look, Taehyung! Does it even matters to you even if I have a boyfriend? Its not like I’ll marry you.” and gave him my annoyed look and that was when he trudged towards me and pushed me to the doors, slamming his hands on that huge door and made me trapped in between him and that door. “Ya-yah! What are you doing! Back off!” I yelled out as I tried to pushed him away, but to my vain, he was too strong.

 

“You listen to me properly, _____.” He began, face just inches away from me as I tried to pushed his chest away from mine before he continued, “Don’t you see it? In this mansion its just you...and me. Now if you think that I’m some kind of mean or rude guy, don’t make me show that side of me even better. Trust me, you wouldn’t want to see that.” and I gulped, hard! Was that some sort of warning?!! But,but! I didn’t do anything wrong!!! So I looked at him in the eye and if he wants to play, then he’s so not going to win here! Not over me! “Huh? So you think I’d be scared by that? Show me how rude and mean you can be then I’ll judge!” I shot back to him as I pushed him away and finally, I’d managed to break free from him.

 

I looked at him with my cold look and he chuckled. He freaking chuckled! In front of me! “Oh, _____. You never change do you?” He said as he brushed his hair backwards before he walked past me, bumping slightly on my right shoulder before he made his way to his bedroom. I stood there, fumed and just...GAHHHH!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Two late updates for today and Happy Chinese New Year to all!