Chapter 4

Appa, please fall in love with him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Himchan wakes up earlier to prepare lunch boxes for the kids as he is planning to take them out for a picnic. While he is working on making the egg roll, Youngjae also wakes up.

" Morning, Channie" - Youngjae, who is still half-awake, greets Himchan.

" Morning, Jae. I brew the coffee already. There is toast as well. When is Jonguppie coming?" - Himchan smiles at his sleepy friend.

" Maybe in an hour. What are you making anyway?" - Youngjae takes a sip of morning coffee. He always loves coffee that Himchan brews, the man totally knows his coffee.

" Lunch boxes. I want to take the kids for a picnic. Grab me the fruits from the frigde, will you?" - Himchan focuses on putting the egg roll in the lunch boxes, while asking for his friend's help.

Youngjae takes out the mango, strawberry and banana from the fridge and helps his friend cutting them up as well.

" Lucky you. I'm stuck at the cafe today. If not, I would definitely join you watching after the kids." - Youngjae eats a strawberry and whines.

" Well, we can always do this another day. This weekend is good for BBQ. Want me to organize one?" - Himchan suggests, as he puts the fruits into a different container.

" Sound good to me. It has been so long since we have a BBQ." - Youngjae hums happily with the idea.

Just then, the door bell rings loudly throughout the place. Youngjae quickly opens up the door since his sister really hates to wait.

" Jae, there you are. Here is Jonguppie's luggage and stuffs. I put everything here. Give Channie my thanks. I got to go now." - She quickly hands things to Youngjae then kisses the little angel goodbye.

Youngjae picks up his nephew, Jonguppie and waves goodbye to his busy sister.

" Jonguppie, you grow up a lot. Let's go in and see Himchan-hyung." - Youngjae kisses Jongup's bubbly cheek and smiles happily. 

Youngjae likes children, not as much as Himchan. Still he adores the kids, especially his nephew, Jongup. Jonguppie is a quiet kid but very emotional. But since Jongup doesn't talk much, other kids doesn't really enjoy his companion. He enjoys reading and dancing a lot. Youngjae and Himchan have always taken care of Jongup whenever his mother is too busy with work or going oversea. So Jongup is really fond of the two men.

" Jonguppie, my little angel. Did you grow up again?" - Himchan happily greets the little boy in Youngjae's hand.

Instead of answering, Jongup just nods and reaches his hands over to Himchan, asking for a hug. Himchan happily hugs the boy then together with Youngjae, they enjoy a simple breakfast.

" Jonguppie, do you want to meet a new friend? We will play and go on picnic together today." - Himchan hands a cup of juice over to Jongup

" Ung!" - Jongup replies happily, receiving the juice from Himchan.

After the breakfast, Himchan puts Jongup's necessary things in his small package and leave for Zelo's house. Youngjae bids them goodbye then prepare things for the upcoming events in the cafe today. On the way, Himchan talks about Zelo and how nice the boy is. Jongup just silently sits there and listens closely to Himchan. But inside, the boy is also very excited to meet a new friend as well.  

"Okay, we are here, Uppie. Remember to greet Zelo's father. He is a nice man so don't be scare and I will be right behind you." - Himchan says as he helps the boy getting off the car.

Jongup nods and then holds Himchan's hand to walk up the stair. When Himchan rings the bell, he can clearly hear the rush footstep of Zelo. Even from outside, Himchan can hear Zelo excitely asking his father to open the door.

" Himchan hyung!!!" - Zelo happily greets Himchan as he runs up to hug the man.

Himchan also bends down to give baby Zelo a greeting hug. Suddenly Zelo turns his attention to the quiet boy next to Himchan. The two boy stares at each other curiously when Himchan introduces them to each other.

" Zelo, this is my friend's nephew, Jongup. He is the same age as you so let's get along." - Himchan says to Zelo then turns to Jongup. " Jonguppie, this is Zelo. Go ahead and say hello."

" Ung!" - Jongup nods confidently then gives out his small hand for a handshake.

Instead of shaking hand, Zelo cheerfully smiles at Jongup and gives the boy a tight hug. While Himchan is smiling at the warm scenerio, he can hear a low chuckle above his head. Himchan looks up at the dressed up man, which makes it even harder for the man to hold his laugh. Yongguk follows his son to the doorstep to greet the nanny, however, Zelo quickly forgets his father's presence as soon as he sees Himchan. As for Himchan, he just simply focuses on both kids so he doesn't notice Yongguk at all. And this makes Yongguk smiles unknowingly. And when Himchan looks at the man with the innocent smile, he can totally feel his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter