Chapter 1

Appa, please fall in love with him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Appa! Appa! APPA!"

" Zelo, 5 more minutes. Please, just 5 more minutes,"

" Wake up, appa. The new nanny is waiting in the living room."

" Ah, that's right. It's today, right?" - Yongguk reluctantly gets up as his son jumping up and down on the bed.

" Hurry, appa! It's a very pretty hyung!" - Zelo shouts as he quickly runs back to the living room.

" Hyung?" - Yongguk is confused.

As soon as he follows his son to the living room, he can clearly see a very pretty and charming boy sitting on the couch, playing with Zelo.

 

So how did all of this happen? Let's go back to the day before.

Daehyun quickly opened the apartment door to see an upset Yongguk waiting for him.

" Hyung, what's happen?" - Daehyun carefully approached the man, eyeing the little boy sitting near there.

" What happened? Yah, Jung Daehyun, I trust you. Where the hell did you find that nanny?" - Yongguk looked straight at his dongsae.

" Well, in the nanny center. Why did she do something wrong?" 

" Wrong? No, it is extremely wrong. Did you know that she left Junhong by himself in the house and come to my workplace? Moreover, she even let him starve. What kind of nanny is that? " - Yongguk got angry when he thought about that nanny.

The moment she appeared in his office, wearing a y dress, Yongguk knew that she was just like another nanny before her. He felt disappointed, especially when Daehyun promised that this nanny was different from others. When he found out that his beloved son is left alone at home, Yongguk immediately fired that nanny and left an angry message for Daehyun. And it led to the situation in the living room, where Yongguk was fumming in anger and Daehyun was trying to calm him down. Well, our little Zelo just silently sat there, eyeing his father and his hyung. 

" Hyung, calm down, ok? Beside you can't say this is my fault that every single nanny I found felt for you. You should blame your look for that." - Daehyun tried to joke but earned a glare from Yongguk.

" What ever, Daehyun. Help me find another one by tomorrow. This one doesn't even last for a month. And you better choose someone carefully, not letting the center choose just anyone. If not, you'd better be prepare to face the consequences." - Yongguk warned him.

" What do you want to do hyung?" - Daehyun carefully looked at the older man to see an evil smile from his hyung. 

" Believe me, if you do wrong this time. Forget seeing your crush, Youngjae, since you will be taking care of Junhong or in the studio to record all the time." - Yongguk dropped the news.

 

Afterwards, Yongguk brought Zelo with him to work as there was no one to watch over him. Meanwhile, Daehyun tried his best to find another nanny, but got rejected by the center as their nanny never lasted for more than 2 months working for Yongguk. In order to make his long day better, Daehyun decided to come to his favorite coffee shop, where he felt for the owner, Yoo Youngjae. Daehyun had been known as a handsome and charming boy ever since he was young. But for the first time in his life, he found another person that he considered to be way more perfect than himself. He first met Youngjae when he was dumped by his annoying girlfriend in Youngjae's coffee shop and was comforted by the man. It was love at first sight for him. Well it was not for Youngjae. The younger just didn't want the man to cry in his shop so he tried to comfort him. However, Youngjae regretted that decision a lot since the man kept coming back and bothered him a lot.

 

In the cafe, Youngjae felt a sudden chill, then turned to his depressed tenant as well as best friend, who was sitting at the front bar, Kim Himchan. He was depressed as he just lost his job as kindergarten teacher recently. Moreover, the reason was his ex-boyfriend, who couldn't get over the fact that they had broken up for almost half a year. At the moment, Himchan was rejected from couple of job interviews already, in other word, he was unemploye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter