Chapter 2

Appa, please fall in love with him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the brief introduction, Yongguk takes a closer look at the new male nanny. He admits that the boy's look is very radiant. In stead of saying that he is handsome, the word "pretty" seems to suit the boy more. But Himchan doesn't look girly at all, well not with his low voice. Surprisingly his voice is low but so nice to hear, it is definitely good material. Yongguk keeps staring at Himchan, not realizing the boy is getting tense at his stare.

"Did he not like me? What if he doesn't want a male nanny? I mean it must be weird for a nanny to male after all. I should prepare to look for another job." - Himchan silently thinks to himself. The silent keeps lasting until little Zelo can't stand it anymore.

" Appa!! Stop staring at my Himchan hyung. He is mine." - Zelo pouts as he stands in between Yongguk and Himchan, trying to stop his father from staring his pretty hyung.

" AH! Sorry for staring like that. I won't take him away from you." - Yongguk ruffles his son's hair - "Himchan-ssi, you can start looking after my Junhong from today. I will be going to work soon. If it's possible, I will arrive home after 5 p.m. In any case that I come back later than that, I will call you. So can you give me your phone number?" - Yongguk gives Himchan his phone.  

Himchan lets out a sigh of relief, knowing that he is keeping the job. Himchan smiles and quickly puts his phone number in Yongguk's phone. Before Yongguk can say anything else to the new nanny, little Zelo has already grabbed Himchan's hand and led him to his play room. Yongguk smiles at the image of his son talking away with his new nanny and decides to get dress for work.

 

In the play room,

" Look, look, Himchan hyung. This is Tiger. He is my favorite." - Zelo happily shares his favorite stuff animal with Himchan.

" Woah, he is so handsome. Just like little Junhong." - Himchan accepts the doll.

Then suddenly there is a loud grumble sound from Zelo's little stomach. With Himchan looking, Zelo tries to hide his little stomach with a little blush on his face but, of course, the sound didn't stop.

" I'm really hungry. Do you want to join me for breakfast, Junhong?" - Himchan sits down to Zelo's eye level and smiles at the boy.

" Ok. Can you make breakfast for appa as well? I want to eat breakfast with appa and hyung." - Zelo cheerfully replies.

" Alright. What do you want to eat for breakfast then?"

" Toast with strawberry jam! And tomato juice, too!" - Zelo happily grabs Himchan's hand and leads him to the kitchen.

 

While Zelo is setting out the dishes, Himchan quickly make some french toasts and pour the tomato juice into Zelo's tiger cup. After thinking for a while, he decides to brew some coffee as well for Yongguk. 

" Himchan hyung, look, I finish setting the table." - Zelo proudly shows his work to Himchan.

" Woah! You're amazing, Zelo. Why don't you sit down? I will bring toasts with jam and your juice." - Himchan ruffles Zelo's hair and nudges the boy to sit at the table.

" What about appa? Did you make him something too? Is he going to eat with us?" 

" Of course. Since you're hungry, try some toasts first. I will go and call your dad, okay?"

Zelo excitedly nods and starts digging in his food. Himchan smiles at the cute little boy then goes to the main bedroom. He tries to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter