Chapter 3

Appa, please fall in love with him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before, all the nanies only care about appealing to his handsome father, so Zelo doesn't like them at all. Zelo loves his father a lot, after all Yongguk has been both his mother and father at the same time. The man can be clumsy at taking care of Zelo sometimes but he always does his best to taking care of their little family. Also there is Daehyun hyung, who comes over to play all the times. Daehyun hyung is really fun to play with but sometimes he is even louder than Zelo. Still Zelo likes his hyung a lot. However, today he meets the prettiest person in his life, Himchan hyung. Himchan hyung always smiles and adores him from the very beginning. Himchan hyung also makes the best breakfast as well. Zelo just simply likes being with Himchan, since the man puts all of his attention to the little boy. If it is possible, Zelo really wants to stay with Himchan forever.

Right now, Zelo and Himchan are on their way to Youngjae's coffee shop, as Zelo wishes to have some cakes for tonight dessert.

" What are you smiling about, Zelo?" - Himchan asks the little boy sitting at the passenger sit next to him.

" Nothing. I just think Himchan hyung is really pretty." - Zelo happily says as he hug tightly his tiger plushie toy.

Himchan chuckles at the boy's remark. He usually hates being called pretty but he enjoys the innocent of Zelo. The boy is just simply adorable to him.

" What kind of cake do you like, Zelo?" - Himchan asks -" Youngjae, my friend, makes the best cake ever."

" Really? I want a strawberry cake for me, dark chocolate cake for appa and cheesecake for Daehyun hyung." - Zelo excitedly says.

" Wow, Zelo is so thoughtful and generous. I'm sure your appa and Daehyun hyung are going to be very happy." - Himchan smiles brightly at the little excited Zelo.

" How about you, Himchan hyung? What kind of cake do you like?"

" Me? Why you want to buy me a cake as well?"

" Yes! I will ask appa to buy it for you."

" Ha ha ha! Thank you, Zelo!" - Himchan laughs out loud at the boy's reply.

Zelo doesn't really understand why his pretty hyung is laughing but he just simply smiles along. As for Himchan, from the Zelo's reply, he can see that the boy really loves and relies on his father. "What a nice family!"- Himchan silently thinks. 

While Zelo is happily talking about his favorite food and his father's favorite, the two have arrived at Youngjae's cafe. From inside the store, Youngjae can see his friend brining in a little boy. Seeing that his friend is smiling brightly, Youngjae feels really relieve, since he knows how much Kim Himchan likes kids and how depress the man is when he lost his job as a teacher.

" Welcome to Youngjae's cafe. How I can help you, little boy?" - Youngjae smiles and welcomes Zelo.

As soon as Zelo sees Youngjae, he steps back a little bit and hides behind Himchan's legs. Youngjae smiles, believing the boy is shy.

" What's wrong? Don't worry, I won't bite." - Youngjae sits at Zelo's eye level and smiles.

" What's wrong, Zelo? Youngjae is my friend so he is a really good person." - Himchan also sits down and asks little Zelo.

Zelo quickly hugs Himchan and whispers something to him. After that, Himchan tries his best to hold his laugh while Zelo innocently peeks at Youngjae.

" What's this, Himchan?" - Youngjae asks his friend, who is looking at him weirdly.

" Come on, Zelo. Don't worry. He won't get mad. I will protect you." - Himchan chuckles while encouraging Zelo to speak up.

" You're really pretty. Just like Himchan hyung." - Zelo says then buries his blushing face into Himchan's shoulder.

Hearing Zelo's words, Youngjae turns to stone meanwhile Himchan is dying of laughter. There are two things Youngjae hates, annoying people and being called pretty. With an akward smile, Youngjae ruffles Zelo's hair and then glares at his best friend, who is still laughing.

" But Himchan hyung is prettier." - Little Zelo happily smiles at Himchan before hugging him tightly again.

Now Youngjae laughs at Himchan's face while Himchan can only laugh it off and let the boy sit on a chair in front of the counter. Youngjae goes back to the counter and brings a cup of Americano for Himchan, a milkshake for Zelo.

" Alright! Here you go, little guy. A milkshake for you." - Youngjae hands the drink to the boy then turns to Himchan. " So how is the job going? You seems happy."

" Yeah, I am. Zelo is the most adorable kid." - Himchan looks at the child happily sipping drink next to him. " His father is a really nice person, too. Everything is great. I don't have anything to complaint." 

" Great, I'm happy for you. Also Jonguppie is coming tomorrow. You think you can take care of him as well." - Youngjae asks while taking care of the order from customer.

" Jonguppie is coming? I thought he is coming next week." Himchan helps out with the coffee.

" Yeah, my sister has to change her plan so he is coming here earlier. It would be great if you can take care of him as well. Jonguppie can play with Zelo." - Youngjae suggests.

Hearing his name, Zelo looks at Himchan and asks: " Jonguppie?"

" Zelo, do you want to have a friend? Jonguppie is Youngjae's nephew. He is around your age." - Himchan explains.

" Really? Does he want to be friend with Zelo?"

" Of course. Zelo is such a great boy. Jonguppie would definitelly like you, too." - Youngjae smiles at the excited boy. 

Both Himchan and Youngjae smile fondly of the boy, who is clapping happily for meeting a new friend. 

" Well I would have to ask his father about this. If it's possible then I will bring Jonguppie with me to Zelo's house." 

" If he is a nice guy like you said, I'm sure he will agree. Beside, Jonguppie is an angel." - Youngjae proudly brags about his nephew.

Himchan agrees but still this is quite intruding in his opinion. However, thinking of having two little angels by his side all day, how wonderful that would be.

 

After getting the wanted cake, Himchan decides to head to the supermarket with Zelo to shop for dinner's ingredients. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter