Chapter 6

Trust..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angry Jiyong rush towards the dance studio..without saying anything he pack up his bag..seeing that, their choreographer hyung asking him..'hey..jiyong-ah..where are you going? And where is seungri and youngbae huhh? We are gonna start now?' Jiyong stop packing and answer; 'sorry hyung..but, i got to do some final touch on our song..there's something with the song when we are dancing to it..so, when the song is fine..we practice again..and..yeah..i talk to papa yg about this ok..?' Jiyong stand up, smile, bowing and left the studio..at the door, he meet youngbae who come back from the washroom..youngbae got startled but he managed to keep his face straight..not even saying anything, jiyong pass through him and not forget to slightly hit youngbae at his shoulder..

Jiyong mind went blank..'we are over? Did i really mean that?' He is confused..and at that time his own studio is the best place for him to calm himself down..he is totally stress..he tried to think the most logical reason behind his own words..and what he found is; 'this wont happened if that brat love me..'. He sigh..'but, did he really mean that?' His mind keep asking and answering the question..he is so stressed..all he want is just to be alone in his own studio..maybe writing a new song..that is it..that is how he created the songs..his own studio is the honest witness who had watching him crying and screaming his lung out without a fear that the others might know..but, somehow..seungri knew when he is crying or stress..and he always have his own way of calming him down..

Seungri..his mind cant stop thinking about him..how he really love that kid..that his mind, still now cant accept that fact that those very stupid idea was planned by seungri..he felt betrayed..he felt hurt by that..end up, seungri is the hypocrite in his eyes..

'Or..maybe it just me?'

Jiyong stopped in front of his own studio..just when he want to open the door..he heard someone crying..and the sound is somehow familiar to him..he knew very well whose voice is that..his heart jump in nervousness..he suddenly felt weak..his breath suddenly feel hard..he is scared..scared to what will he face later..scared of that someone whose a door separately with him..but still..he enter the room..however, when he open the door..someone is falling, in the shape of the ball..crying helplessly, hardly and that person seems like not realize the situation yet..as his sense come alive, he grabs the person when he is falling..and finally, that person raised up his head..'seungri-ah..' yes..that person is seungri..as he went there earlier to calm his mind..never crossed in his mind seungri will be there..and same goes to seungri..both of them looking straight to each other eyes..staring..so deep that only by that..both heart had attached and they are exactly one..

Seungri is the first one to realize he is falling into his jiyong hyung arms..he push him and stand up..jiyong is shocked and also quickly stand up..realize that situation, seungri walk pass Jiyong to go away from him..however, a strong hand pulled him into the studio..Jiyong pulled him inside and push him onto the couch..seungri scream in pain when his wrist got hardly pulled and twist when got pushed to couch..'what the hell jiyong? What do you want?..seungri is now stop crying..but, his red shot eyes is the proof that he had cried for too long..

'huhh? What do i want? Nahh..actually, what do YOU want seungri-ah?' He asked seungri without stopping the eye contact..

'What..what do you mean hyung?' Seungri, honestly answer..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter