Chapter 3

Trust..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heartbroken..

The perfect to describe how miserable he is right now..with fluffy and red eyes..wet cheek..sweating hard..breath hard..no jacket..no wallet..no phone..and alone..

The thing is..he ran from the yg building and straight to the park nearby..maybe that is what could calm him at least..

The cold air hit him cause him to shuddering..and that is when he realize he is not wearing his jacket..he look into the sky..the rain is pouring..he close his eyes due to the raining..he try to breath again..slowly this time..because since he heard about the plan..his heart is narrowed and his breathing become hard and shorter..his palms sweating..his head is aching..and he is really painful..

And at that time..a thought of seungri come again..

His smile..his laugh..his voice..his hug..his kiss..his touch..all those memories come and strike him all on the same time..he feel so weak again..and finally he fall onto the ground..and in the darkness of night time..

'How could you that seungri-ah..? How could you doing this to me..what am i to you..?' 

A single drop of tear is flowing again from his already red eyes..he never shed it off..as the rain also crying together with him..

He lay on his back and him facing the sky..he let the rain pouring on his face..at least..he wish the rain will also wash away his sadness..

But, only how he wish..

'I..i thought..you love me..seungri-ah..'

This time..he dont care anymore..he burst out his tears..and crying in despair..he just dont know..he just so confused..he cant accept the thing that happen..he cant digest it well..he..he just cant..

'Because..i love you so much..i love you seungri-ah..only you..'

'Lee..seung hyun..'

Because of the cold..he finally give up andl let darkness take over him..

He is fainted..

 

 

The rain is still heavy..somehow it look like it also know to fit with the situation..and the day is already midnight..

Seungri who just get the call from his ceo, papa yg who told him about everything that happened are now wandering under the rain to find his love, jiyong who ge thought must be outside as he cant be found in yg building by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter