Chapter 4

Trust..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It already 2 hours and not even the nurse come out to give him any news about jiyong..worried..yes..of course he did..he didnt even sitting calmly..sometimes standing..sometimes walking..quietly praying so that God ease everything for his jiyong hyung..he is so nervous that he cant take it anymore and just entered jiyong room rushly..he dont even care anymore the warning from the nurse that disallowed him to enter the room..

He expecting to meet jiyong and asking if he is ok and hug him to less the pain he is..but, the thing he see is..

An empty bed..

'What? Where is him? Nurse..where is jiyong hyung? He is in here right? Am i missed something in here? Where is he? Toilet??' 

A thousand questions he want to ask..but, he knew that the nurse knows nothing..from her face..she look like want to cry..maybe he is to harsh when asking..

'Im..sorry..but..can you tell me exactly where he is? Im worried to death ya know? Please..tell me..' 

At that time..seungri thought that maybe if he is pleading then the nurse will tell him the truth about where is jiyong right now..

'He..he..already..he already..going back..'

'Whh..whhatt??? But..whhy..diidd..'

'He asked me to keep that as secret..he dont want any of us let you know that he already going back..and i..dont know why..im sorry seungri-ssi..'

Seungri feel more hopeless..his body suddenly feel so weak that he almost falling if he didnt lean on the wall on time..the nurse who saw it quickly get him and lead him to sit..

'Are you ok seungri-ssi? Would you mind if i did some medical check up on you? You look so weak..you mayve too tired..'

Whatever the nurse had said was only some noisy voice to him..he dont even bother to pay attention to what she said..because his mind now is in a very terrible state..he is so worried..he is so afraid..he is scared.

Of losing him..

And not want to bother the nurse anymore..he stand up and ran towards the exits..fortunately, he met a cab and going straight to their dorm..

 

After paying the cab's driver..he look at his room..no..their room..their shared room..where both of them sleep together while hugging each other everynight..their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter