Chapter 5

Trust..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri tried to focus..he moved his body following the beats..he tried..yes..he tried..but, it seems like his mind wont cooperates with his body..he kept on doing a mistakes..he tried again..sighing..and focussing on his steps..their choreographer hyung noticed this..he tried to be patience at first..'maybe he was tired' he thought as he saw the younger is kept repeating the same mistakes..however, seungri seems lost suddenly..now, he even lost the tempo of the song..their choreographer hyung now had reached his limits..he stopped the music and yelled at seungri who's seems lost in his thoughts..

'Yahh!! Seungri-ah..! What are you doing huh? You are not doing this on purpose right? Please..stay focus..you know that the time is limited dont you? What is wrong with you today? Im watching over the reflection of yours and you kept repeating the same mistakes..you're not like that!' 

Seungri lowered his head..not saying anything accept 'nae hyung..nae..' showing he understand the lecture..his mind is in chaos..he is tired from all the arguments he had in his mind..all he want is to go out from those torture room he is now and go somewhere else..alone..he just wanna say he is sorry for not focusing..for not doing his best..but, the situation he is now..seems not allowed him to do so..he is suffocating in there..trying to breath..all he want to do is to go out..his face shows it all..noticed that, youngbae interfered their choreographer hyung..

'Hyung..please..forgive him..he is tired..last night, he is working until late..well..you know..jiyong wont let him passed if he didn't get his perfection..' youngbae look at his hyung eyes..signaling him to say something..top hyung, when he got the signal, also come to stand on behalf of their maknae..'ahh..yes..he is right..hyung..let him rest..can you? Haha..well..we already dancing for 3 hours..so, wont you mind to let him rest..and actually, seungri got a slight fever..' he look at maknae, who's still lowering his head..he placed his hand over seungri's shoulder..hugging him..eyes finally look at their choreographer eyes..pleading..

Seeing top unexpected puppy eyes got him melted..he finally allowed all of them to rest..and even asked seungri to get some air..seungri nodded..he raised his head and thanks their choreographer hyung, top hyung and youngbae hyung..they just smiled and nodded..he sighed again..before heavily dragging out his legs to leave the dance studio..the pain he felt is unbearable..he tried to ignore and kept walking..but, he knew he reached his limit..he stopped at hallway to jiyong's studio..he put his hand on his chest..caress it..hoping in would lessen the pain he have..however, his mind is already in total chaos..he is hurt..he is hurt..he is hurt..

Because..jiyong was also with him..in the dance studio..totally ignored him..he cant dance properly watching jiyong's reflection in the mirror hoping they would have some eye-contact..but, yet..jiyong dont even looked at him back..plus, on that time, while watching jiyong, he remembered back how harsh jiyong was last night..until that morning, he was waken up by his youngbae hyung when he want to go to the bathroom..seungri thought that maybe only God knows how hurt he was on that time when youngbae told him that jiyong already gone early in the morning..and just now, he got scolded for kept repeating hia mistakes again and again..while jiyong..when he is been scolded, doing nothing but happily chattering with the other dancers..not even a glance to him..he is totally being ignored..and those ignition brought him to unbearable pain he felt right now..

Because..before..

'You never let me cried hyung..' he entered jiyong's studio..'you never let me cried before..you always there for me..even in this situation, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter