Big Step

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

One Year Later

 

“Jinyoung, come on, it time for your date.” His sister diligently pushed the wheelchair.

“Noona, I’m not going to meet him again.” Jinyoung held his sister hand to stop pushed him.

“Jinyoung-ah, Mark come to pick you.” His sister knew this few months Jinyoung was depress over his medical result.

“I’m not going to give him any false hope that it okay for me that he date me.” Jinyoung looked down.

“Jinyoung, Mark never complaint anything. Noona don’t want to involve as the third person. Go and enjoy the date tonight with him. Then, you can tell him what you decide. Don’t made him wait when you already let him go.” His sister understood Jinyoung and he want the best for him.

Jinyoung saw Mark wearing a casual jeans and a red wool sweeter. His eyes still had that passionate love and Jinyoung can never doubt that. His parent was talking to Mark who was coming to pick Jinyoung out for their weekend date.

“Ready baby?” Mark squat down and kiss Jinyoung knuckle.

“You look great today.” Jinyoung smile and Mark winked.

“For you.” Mark caress Jinyoung cheeks.

‘Mark hyung, I’m sorry.’ Jinyoung thought and Mark carried him to car while his father help with his wheel chair.

Mark drove off and they was going faraway from his hometown today that what Mark said.

“It hard to date disable likes me right?” Jinyoung asked.

“Baby… are we going to talk about this again?” Mark had enough of their conversation about Mark need to do this and this when they went out.

“It the truth, I’m become a burden to you.” Mark shook his head to tell the younger it never a burden to him as long as Jinyoung can spend time with him.

“Jinyoung-ah, Doctor said you might able to use your leg again, if you are following the treatment.” Mark held Jinyoung hand.

“What if, it won’t happen until forever?” Jinyoung asked voice shake.

“Nothing will change even if you cannot walk again. I’m still deeply in love with you.” Mark kissed Jinyoung knuckled.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung pulled his hand and that triggered Mark something will happen.

‘No, please don’t say that.’ Mark pray in his heart.

“Let end this. It hard for me.” Jinyoung words made Mark quickly pushed the brake and stopped at the side road.

“I will count that I never hear that.” Mark wanted to drive again but Jinyoung held his hand.

“It had been one year and I’m not improving at all. I know you love me but I cannot keep this relationship anymore. It hard, so hard to pretend that everything going to be alright when I know nothing is right. I tried to act like it won’t change, my love to you and your love toward me but I know, everything change.” Jinyoung cried and Mark took Jinyoung hand.

“Nothing change, I love you still in the same way. Pleas

Please log in to read the full chapter