Together

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung can feel the breeze of hometown when he reach Seoul. It had been a month since he send Mark his last gift. Knowing how the life of idol that always received a gift he did not expect much.  Mark might be having a good 3 years without him. Jinyoung asked him to move on and maybe he did.

“Jinyoungie…” His sister called and Jinyoung jump into her hugged.

“I’m home!” Jinyoung giggled.

“Yes, you are. Let go back home... Mom and Dad is waiting for you.” His sister cupped his baby brother face and smile.

“Noona, did Mark come after I left?” Jinyoung asked.

“He did and sometime he slept over.” His sister drive while Jinyoung can only blame himself.

“I’m such a bad friend.” Jinyoung sighed.

“Yes, you are. Now, scandal said he with Peniel.” His sister smirked.

“Good that he met someone great. I miss them so much especially my three little maknae.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Did you tell them that you are coming back for good?” His sister asked.

“No, I’m going to text when I come to Seoul next week for the exhibition.” Jinyoung had his own exhibition schedule next week.

“Oh, by the way why you used Angel as nickname?” His sister always wonder since Jinyoung always asked her to give his manager the painting on 9th of each month.

“Guarding him without notice. Every painting I sent to him will probably make him smile.” Jinyoung playfully teased his sister.

“Both of you really play good at pretending to be okay.” Jinyoung can only smile.

It was true, since the day he left up until now, Jinyoung was pretending that he was okay and nothing made him sad. The truth is everything about Mark in his mind.

 

Jinyoung was resting inside his room when he saw a new photo frame beside his bed. Jinyoung never thought that Mark would visit his parent frequently during him away. His mother said Mark said he would replace him for a day.

"I'm happy that you success even without me.” Jinyoung touched the photo.

Since he made a promised with his family to keep a secret about  his condition from Mark so he doubt Mark knew that he could walk now. Jinyoung saw a few thing change and he found Mark put everything he gave inside the room too. Jinyoung remember each of memories inside the box.

“I miss you.” Jinyoung muttered.

Jinyoung then when to his bed and he can say that Mark sleep so much on his bed the few years he left. It smell like him and Jinyoung was about to drift to sleep when his mother come into his room.

“Jinyoungie, do you want to go to GOT7 fansign?” Jinyoung frowned.

“They will come tomorrow and Mark invite us to come. If you want we can get you in.” His mother said and Jinyoung smile.

“Sound good, let me decide tonight.” Jinyoung saw his mother shows a thankful face. It must be hard for her to face Mark when Jinyoung hurt him so much.

That night Jinyoung agreed to come to the fansign and he contact with the manager himself not to tell . Jinyoung had prepared each of them gift from Canada. He knew Bambam might jumping high when he saw what he got for him. Now, he need to prepare his heart to face Mark.

 

That night, he saw Mark online and he want to say hi to him but fail. His heart felt guilty and worried. He ended up called Jackson.

“Jinyoung?” Jackson looked around

Please log in to read the full chapter