Relationship Term

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung back from filming at four in the morning and Jaebum welcome him with a big hugged. Jinyoung rest his head on Jaebum shoulder and Jaebum tapped his back.

“You did a good job. Welcome home.” Jaebum said and brought the tired boy to his room.

Jaebum took off Jinyoung jacket and cupped Jinyoung face.

“It good to be home.” Jinyoung smile and Jaebum dropped a kiss on his forehead.

“Sleep and tomorrow we have schedule at eleven in the morning.” Jaebum pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

Jaebum noticed Jinyoung looked behind him, so he turned and saw Mark was standing at the doorframe.

“What are you doing?” Jaebum asked.

“Welcome home.” Mark looked at Jinyoung and it sound insincere to Jinyoung.

“Hyung, I’m tired. I need to sleep now.” Jinyoung said and Jaebum brushed his hair.

“Sleep well, I love you.” Jaebum left and Mark was standing right in front of Jinyoung now.

“I miss you.” Mark hugged Jinyoung and Jinyoung sighed.

“Hyung, I miss you too but I want to sleep now.” Jinyoung miss that warm hugged but he won’t let his heart hurt again.

“Sleep well. Sweet dream.” Mark want to peck Jinyoung lips just likes they always did before.

“Hyung, not on lip.” Jinyoung quickly cover his lips and Mark frowned.

“Okay.” He kissed Jinyoung cheeks and left the room.

Jinyoung sleep soundly that night because he was tired from the running and fighting scene.

 

“Hyung… wake up, please!” Yugyeom was rolling on Jinyoung mattress while waiting for Bambam in the bathroom.

“Yugyeom-ah…” Jinyoung annoyed and pushed the younger away.

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” Yugyeom attempted to trigger jinyoung’s violent nature.

“KIM YUGYEOM, PLEASE!” Jinyoung shouted and that surprised everyone since Jinyoung usually just hit the younger with his pillow.

“Hyung, I’m sorry.” Yugyeom muttered and the other members look at them.

Jinyoung took a breathed and realised that Yugyeom did nothing wrong.

“I’m sorry too but please, I want to sleep for a little more.” Jinyoung avoid making an eye contact with the others.

Yugyeom back to his room and Mark hugged him since it look likes Yugyeom will cry any time soon.

“He tired. Those who yet to shower, can shower outside and let him rest.” Jaebum closed Jinyoung room and the rest nodded.

Mark patted Yugyeom head and a little later Bambam come out from Jinyoung room.

“I heard Jinyoung hyung shouted just now.” Bambam asked.

“Yes, I pissed him off.” Yugyeom pouted since Jinyoung is his favourite and being yell like that is his first time.

“Jinyoung hyung must be really worn out.” Bambam said while taking his OOTD.

“I know, it not only because of the movie but his mind and heart might fighting too.” Yugyeom said and Mark wonder what does he meant.

Before Mark able to ask, Jackson called Yugyeom to shower. 15 minute before the

Please log in to read the full chapter