Missing

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was wondering along the road, wearing the winter coat, Jinyoung was hiding his tears and kept walking without nowhere. His phone vibrate and it from his manager, Jinyoung looked at his watched and he knew it time to back to his shooting side. Jinyoung sighed and then he type a message for Jackson.

To: My Knight

Jackson-ah, I’m going to shooting side. Please tell me if Mark hyung wake up.

Jackson read the message and he looked at Mark’s family and Nayeon. It was going far worst then he expect. The family start to ask about the two relationship and Nayeon was laughing happily.

“Bambam-ah, I cannot stand this anymore.” Jackson said.

“Me too.” Bambam bites his lips.

Jackson stood up and went to stand beside Mark ignored the family who is conversing with Nayeon on the side couch.

“Mark, you need to wake up and make everything back to the right place. Jinyoung is waiting for you since I know it not me that belong to him.” Jackson said and that left the family with awe.

“Jackson, you are Mark best friend. You should not deceived by Jinyoung too, right?” Papa Tuan asked.

“Papa, I hold this for 1 hour now. Jinyoung and Mark is living as a married couple. Nayeon did not come into his life without Jinyoung that he thought about first. Nayeon lie to him and now she was lying to all of you.” Jackson looked at Nayeon with disgusting face.

Nayeon start to wipe her fake tears.

“Mark Oppa said, since Jackson oppa love Jinyoung oppa, he start to become Jinyoung oppa slave.” Nayeon cried.

“So, you actually love Jinyoung and you do this for him even though you know Mark better?” Mama Tuan shook his head.

“Mama, it not that I went to side Jinyoung but Mark…” Jackson about to say something but Mark suddenly grunted.

“Jinyoungie… I’m sorry…” Mark mumbling and Jackson grabbed his best friend hand.

“Mark…” Mark’s family called him and Nayeon slowly walked out from the room.

“Jackson, I’m sorry but I need to leave. Jinyoung didn’t want to see me.” Mark tear fall and Bambam wiped his own tears.

“Hyung, we told Jinyoung hyung the truth about Nayeon and he understood it by now.” Jackson explained and Mark looked at Jackson.

“He must be shocked.” Mark sighed.

“He cried so much, hyung.” Bambam was glad that Mark woke up to explain to his parent.

“Mama and Papa, I love Jinyoung and he is the one for me.” Mark said and they just hugged Mark.

“I’m sorry for believe on Nayeon and made him hurt. He must be worried so much.” Mama Tuan hugged Mark.

“He was busy with filming but I made thing hard for him.” Mark said but Jackson and Bambam can only smile, at least now Jinyoung and Mark will be back to normal.

 

Jinyoung was back to the countryside and he got a message from Jackson that Mark had woke up. Jinyoung glad and that night he got a called from Mark.

“Jinyoung-ah….” Mark called and all Jinyoung can do is crying.

“Don’t leave me like that anymore. I’m sorry.” Jinyoung cried and Mark tried to comfort the younger, that he was alright. Jinyoung cannot stopped crying even Mark said thing like that.

“Jinyoung-ah. I miss you so much.” Mark said and Jinyoung nodded even Mark cannot see him.

“I promised I will do whatever we left out when I come back. Anything for you.” Jinyoung promised.

“I will wait for you.” Mark miss his lover so much.

“I love you so much.” Jinyoung smile even tears yet to dry from his cheeks.

“I love you too.” Mark ended the call and his f

Please log in to read the full chapter