Truth

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson and Jinyoung casually sat beside each other, Jinyoung was holding V apps camera and Jackson happily lean his head on Jinyoung shoulder. Jinyoung giggled and they both talking about Jackson and Bambam visit Thailand without him.

“Bambam and I when to Thailand only for work.” Jackson said and at the same time, Jaebum and Mark come inside the waiting room.

“Everyone, JB and Mark just back to waiting room.” Jinyoung said and Jackson nodded.

“Annyeong, JB is here.” Jaebum wave at the camera and left. Mark left hurt to see Jinyoung and Jackson lovely shooting like a couple.

“Jackson-shi love Bambam more than I.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Yah, I love you more than Bambam everyone know that. I’m the one who tell you to act and I’m the one who always say I love you to you. I don’t do that to Bambam.” Jackson grabbed Jinyoung nape and Jinyoung laughed.

“I love you.” Jinyoung looked at Jackson and at that time, Jackson closed their distance.

Mark cannot handle what will happen and he took the camera and greeted fans with Youngjae. Jackson pecked Jinyoung lips and the younger laughed. Everyone in the room cringed.

“We will end the V now. See you later.” Mark made the end comment before throw the phone on the table.

“Both of you be careful!” Mark said and Jaebum smirked.

“You too hyung. Just because you cannot date openly like Jinyoung and Jackson don’t act like you care about fan.” Jaebum patted Mark shoulder and hugged Jinyoung.

Mark kicked the chair before left the room.

“My little baby got a good boyfriend and left me.” Jaebum acted as if he was lonely.

“You had Youngjae by yourself but now are you claiming that you are lonely?” Jaebum still pinned Jinyoung on the mat.

“Stopped that lovey dovey brother’s moment. Let meet our fans.” Jackson pushed Jaebum away and grabbed Jinyoung to stand up.

 

Mark and Jinyoung perform perfectly even during their A stage when they both need to give fan service. The performance ended and Jinyoung was clinging to Jackson it was so difficult for Mark not to look at them. Mark saw Jackson and Bambam headed to coffee shop and he took the chance to dragged Jinyoung to the back of apartment. Jinyoung still shocked with Mark action.

“You and Jackson officially date?” Mark asked after he pinned JInyoung on the wall.

“Yes! I agreed to accept him and you have no right to question it.” Jinyoung tried to pull his wrist from Mark.

“I have my right! You are mine! Always mine!” Mark shouted and Jinyoung kicked Mark groin.

“After you date Nayeon and you said that to me with easy heart. I won’t forgive you if you hurt Nayeon!” Jinyoung left when Mark yet to regain from his pain.

Jinyoung anger wipe out all his love over Mark, things that they shared together left him with a blinked.

“Where are you going?” Jackson asked but Jinyoung went direct to his room. Jackson want to enter the room but Jinyoung locked the door.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jackson called but no answered.

“Leave me alone tonight! Bambam and Yugyeom please u

Please log in to read the full chapter