Chapter 2:Thoughts

The Break

(Mingyu's POV)

When the concrete fell, I ran without looking back. I screamed in my mind and I was almost there. "AH!" I screamed out. A part of the concrete that fell landed on me. It scratched me and made me bleed. I was getting exhausted. I ran out of the building and the building got knocked down like if a earthquake happened. Everybody was looking at me as I came out. Wonwoo was on the bench seemed tired. S.Coups-hyung slowly came to me and asked, "Are you okay?...Do you-...Nevermind...." Hyung walked away from me and went to Jeonghan. Our teacher got his car and took Wonwoo and me to the hospital. I felt okay but I was worried about Wonwoo. I sat down patiently untill the nurse came.....

(Wonwoo's POV) 

I laid down on the bed as the nurse instructed me. I thought about that moment when Mingyu held me up and ran downstairs. Now before I even knew him, I didn't like Mingyu, because he is stupid. I don't like him at all. I felt like I had some feelings to him. It felt weird. I closed my eyes and suddenly went into sleep...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi, this was a short chapter, but I'll try to make it longer on the next chapter. Bai!