Chapter 6:Suspicious

The Break

(No one's POV)

Ding Dong!

The door rang as Wonwoo opened the door. "WHY ARE YOU SO LATE! YOU ARE LIKE 10 MINUTES LATE!" Mingyu complained as he smacked Wonwoo. "Geez, it's only 10 minutes late!" Wonwoo mumbled as he sat next to Mingyu. "What you said to me?!" Mingyu smacked Wonwoo on his back. "Stop complaining, acting like a girl Mingyu," Seungcheol sighed as he talked. 

Ding Dong! 

Pink-haired short guy came through. "WOOZI, WASSUP" Seungcheol greeted. "Ugh, whatever," Woozi rolled his eyes. "You don't talk to me like that...Like..Really," Seungcheol cringed. "Is anyone named Wonwoo here?..." Woozi asked holding Wonwoo's phone. "Oh it's me...Jeon Wonwoo," Wonwoo unconciously raised his hand. 'Ah, here you go," Woozi handed him his phone and sat next to The8. "Is everyone here?" Jun asked slowly. "Nope, we still have Dino, Vernon, and Seungkwan left," DK stated.

Ding Dong!

Vernon and Seungkwan came with Dino. Vernon was holding hands with Seungkwan. Everyone stared at Vernon and Seungkwan's face and hands. "What the heck are you guys doing...?" Jeonghan groaned. "Uhh, um, just casually holding hands?..." Vernon mumbled. Seungkwan threw Vernon's hands away with embarassment. "OMG, I DIDN'T NOTICE," Dino exclaimed. "Are you guys dating or something?.." Mingyu slowly asked. "Of course not!" Vernon and Seungkwan both exclaimed. "Woah, calm downnn!" Wonwoo ended the conversation. Seungkwan continued, "Now it stopped, stop putting me and--" "You guys look nice together," The8 interupted. "STOP!" Seungkwan and Vernon screamed.

(Seungkwan's POV)

Why did Vernon have to hold my hands... Does he like me?.. WAIT, WHAT THE HECK BOO SEUNGKWAN! REALLY NOW! WHY DO I THINK LIKE THIS! I smacked my head as I spoke to myself. "Woah, Seungkwan did something happen?" S.Coups looked at me. "Why are you smacking yourself?..." Vernon asked me right infront of my face. "JUST GET OUT MY WAY!" I screamed as I smacked Vernon's face. Oops...Why did I do that...Ughh...Going to be a hard time. I rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door. BANG! I calmed myself down and stayed there until Vernon came. "Hey...Seungkwan, sorry..." "About what!" I pouted. "For annoying you..." He said slowly. I stayed silent until he said, "I know wassup in your mind, stop fronting and tell me," I took a breathe and screamed "VERNON, I TOLD YOU TO NOT USE LYRICS FROM A SONG!" I got tired of him saying "Fronting" "Uh, anyways sorry," He nervously said. "Ugh, whatever," I understood his feelings and just pretended to be mad still. I quitely giggled as he walked away. I came out of the bathroom and sat down next to Vernon, but ignoring him. I faced DK as everyone looked at me. "Anyways, let's start!" S.Coups leaded to another conversation.

___________________________________________________

THIS WAS A BIT LONG BUT STILL SHORT AF! SOWWIE! BOONON FOR YOU!