Chapter 4:Morning

The Break

(Wonwoo's POV)

Haaaa...Ugh... Oh it's morning. Gotta get ready for school. Oh wait, we have no school. Forgot about that part. I walked up to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I got bunch of bruises on my face...What the heck happened! It wasn't this bad when I got hurt in school... Ugh why.. 

Beep!

What the... I checked my phone as I was getting ready to take a shower. 

09:23 Mingyu: Hey Wonwoo, we are meeting our friends in the Fronting Cafe. Wanna join? BETTER COME BEFORE 10:00!

Meeting our friends?....Well seems alright.

09:23 Me: Sure, who's coming?

One minute later.

09:24 Mingyu: Oh sorry, Uhh Seungcheol-ie, Jeonghan-ie, Dino, all the friends that we hang out.

09:24 Me: Well okay thanks for letting me know!

(No one's POV)

Wonwoo took a quick shower and dried his hair as he listened to Fronting by Seventeen. "I woke up, kkymmajeodo baby~" Wonwoo sang along. Wonwoo was deciding what to wear complaining like a girl. "I gotta wear something casual," He took out checkered shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black beanie. "No, No, No," "Just no" "Hmmm...Let's wear something formal," Again, he took out set of black suit. "No, I'm not going to wear this, I'm not going to work." After 15 minutes of deciding what to wear, he chose to wear casual clothes. He looked at himself in the mirror and it looked emo. "Why do I always have to be emo whatever I wear, Ugh." complained Wonwoo. He though he had plenty of time untill he looked at the clock. It was 9:51. "HOLY CRAP, OOPSIE!" He rushed to the door and quickly wore navy colored Converse. "GOTTA GO!" he thought to himself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was short also, but I'll try to upload asap the next chapter.