Chapter 3:The Start

The Break

Hey guys, welcome back I'm going to quickly type this and do my school stuff :3 (I changed the font because I didn't like it big. This will also will be short.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No one's POV)

Mingyu and Wonwoo didn't feel good but they got out of the hospital. Our principal Mr.Jung announced, "This might be suprising but we won't have school for about 4-5 months or so." Everyone looked suprised. The principal told the teachers and students that they needed repair and some students got injured. Some students agreed and quickly packed their stuff up. Some went home by their parents, they had their own car, or they just walked. Students went along to their home. 

(Mingyu's POV)

I walked out of the building and went to my friends Wonwoo, Vernon, The8, and Jun. I said, "Hey!" I ran to them and saw something suspicious going on. Now I don't know if this is gay, but Jun and The8 was holding hands. It was probably, because they were good friends. But, who holds hands with a guy? That's a like school punishment or humiliation. I ignored and looked at Wonwoo. He looked okay than last time I saw him. Vernon whispered to me, "Mingyu, why is your cheeks red?" I was suprised by what he said. Now I don't get blushed easily.... Why was I blushing? I looked at Wonwoo, my heartbeat got a bit faster... KIM MIN-GYU! KIM ING MIN-GYU! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU LIKING A GUY! SERIOUSLY? Now I knew some drama is going to happen...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY! SORRY! IT WAS SHORT VERY SHORT. I'M SORRY! NEXT TIME I'LL TRY TO SHIP OTHER MEMBERS LIKE JUN AND THE8. BAI!