Chapter 1:The Lock/Breakdown

The Break

(No one's POV)

"I'm so bored now" Woozi claimed. Everybody was tired and leaned on the desk. No one was talking or even playing. Suddenly an announcement came on, "Students at Diamond University please go to their lock down spot." "A lockdown?" S.Coups wondered. "We don't even have our teacher so...." Jeonghan scratched his head. Mingyu exclaimed "Just go out of the classroom!" Wonwoo tripped and got stuck. Everyone except for Wonwoo hurried out and saw our teacher trying to get us. The teacher said, "Go infront of the room and sit there untill any directions given, Hurry!" Everybody ran to the class where the teacher told them to. After few minutes later, another announcement came on and alerted everybody. "Students and administrators the lockdown had ended, everybo-" BOOM! Everyone looked around and became silent. 

(Mingyu's POV)

After the announcements came on people were really silent. I looked around as I heard a loud noise coming from upstairs where our classroom was. I remembered that Wonwoo was still in the classroom. I ran out from the crowd and ran upstairs. I heard my friends screaming, "Mingyu-ahhh!!!" I ignored and ran up and heard someone's voice, "HELP ME!!!...." I was getting closer to the voice, I went to the door where our class was. I looked through the class window, and I saw Wonwoo bloody and hurt. There was a big hole on the rooftop that dropped on Wonwoo. I screamed in panic, "WONWOO!! WONWO-" I tried to open the door but it was locked. I hurried and got the nearest object and smashed onto the class window. I went through the broken window and saw Wonwoo losing its sight. I kicked the door out of my way and got Wonwoo out of the classroom. I held Wonwoo and ran downstairs where the rest of my friends were. My friends got Wonwoo and seemed really suprised. Everyone went out of the building. I was still walking my way out of the building. Suddenly the building started to crash like a domino. I quicky turned back, the concrete fell right behind me. I got frightened and ran. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, this was the first chapter of The Break. The chapter 2 wil be made as soon as possible. Will Mingyu survive?