Case Closed

I Want To Die For You

 

“Taengoo, Taengoo… ppalli nawa! Our Hyunnie finally step out of her room and find some guy!” Sunny shouted as she stepped in their house.

“Eonni!!!” Seo Hyun tried to protest.

“MWO??!! Jongmallo? Who’s the lucky guy?” Tea Yeon ran from inside the house. This might be the biggest news for them.

“Aniyo, eonni. It’s not like Sunny eonni said…” Seo Hyun tried to explain herself but she was stopped by Sunny.

“It’s the new Busan guy, erm… Jung… Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, I think. Hihihi… no wander he ask me your office number, through Min Hyukkie, this afternoon.” Sunny pushed Seo Hyun a bit with her hand.

“Jinjia? Hyunnie, jongmallo? But he was just joined the group one week and more, and you are attracted to him already?” Tae Yeon happily held on Seo Hyun’s hands. To her Seo Hyun was like her little sister and she was always worried that Seo Hyun might ended alone her whole life, so she was very happy that Seo Hyun finally looked for some guy.

“Eonni, don’t listen to Sunny eonni! Nothing happen between me and Yong Hwa-ssi. He was tricked by his group members and got drunk, so I sent him home together with Kyu Hyun-ssi and Jung Shin-ssi.” Seo Hyun tried explaining herself out before any misunderstanding started off.

“Yes, but you should see how worried is she when she take care of that Yong Hwa-ssi. I never see her with that kind of expression any more after the event five years ago.” Sunny continued to sister.

“Shuuu…” Tae Yeon quickly put her finger on to sign Sunny to close . Seo Hyun, in other hand, became totally silent. Sunny’s word had made her to recall back the event five years ago.

“I… I’m sorry, Hyunnie. Gwaenchana?” Sunny knew she had said something that hurt her sister and she was worried that Seo Hyun might get hurt again.

“Gwaenchanayo… I’m alright, don’t worry. I still got some document to look at, so excuse me.” Seo Hyun did not want her sister to worry about her, so she acted as nothing happened.

“Okay, have a good sleep.” Tae Yeon said as sent her sister into her room with eye sight. She knew Seo Hyun was only acted as normal.

“See what have you done?” Tae Yeon hit Sunny’s hand softly after the door of Seo Hyun’s room was closed tightly.

“Mianhe, I’m so happy and I didn’t think so deeply before I say it out, it’s my fault. But the event affected Hyunnie deeply; it’s already five years past.” Sunny was as worried as Tae Yeon.

“Let’s not let the bad mood to affect us. Are you sure what do you said just now?” Tae Yeon changed the subject.

“I’m very sure about it, if you don’t believe me; you can ask Jung Shin-ssi and Min Hyukkie.” Sunny pated her chest and gave Tae Yeon the most confident look.

“I always want to ask you something, why do you call Jung Shin-ssi formally but call Min Hyuk-ssi informally, since they are same age.”

“What so curious about? I’m close with Min Hyukkie than Jung Shin-ssi.” Sunny did not think that was a big deal.

“How close is it?” Tae Yeon asked with a wink.

“What ‘how close is it’? His like my little brother.” Sunny felt that she knew where Tae Yeon’s question heading to. She really did not understand her friends saying that Min Hyuk like her while she only took him as her younger brother.

“Yea, yea… little brother.” Tae Yeon knew that Sunny would answer it like that.

*************

“Looks like we hit another dead end.” Shin Dong disappointed hit on the table. They were investigated the case for about a month already but still no any breakthrough yet.

“Can’t we just take him as suicide and close the case. We have not evident showing that he was killed by someone.” Jung Shin frustrated say.

“We had checked his bank record, enemy, family and etc., but we still can’t find something that have related with the case.” Hara pouted.

“What do you think, Yong Hwa? Looks like he was really commit suicide, so should we tell Mr Kim and closed this case?” Kyu Hyun turned to Yong Hwa beside him after he heard his other team members’ comment.

“I guess we have nothing more to do. Although I have a feeling that he was murder by other but we don’t have any evident to support my thought. Let’s meet Mr Kim.” Yong Hwa left out a small sigh.

*********

“I understand all your point. Alright, I accept your points that he was suicide. Case closed. I know you all did a hard work on this case, so tonight I’ll treat you all for a dinner.” Mr Kim offered.

“Thank you Sir.” The group said in union.

**********

“Erm… erm… Sunny-ssi, do you free after work? I… I… do you want to have dinner with me?” Min Hyuk knocked on the lab door.

“Oh, Min Hyukkie. Yes, of course. Where do you want to go?” Sunny replied with her famous smile face.

“Erm… how about the Japanese Restaurant across the street? I heard that they had some new recipe.” Actually Min Hyuk did not mind on where they were going to, he only hope to spend some more time with Sunny.

“Yup, sound good for me. Only two of us?” Sunny gave him a nod.

“N… ne. Everyone have their own plan.” Min Hyuk lied to Sunny. She was the first and only person he asked.

 “Alright, wait me in front. I need to change my lab coat first. See you later.” Sunny stood up from her lab table and walk out of the room.

********

“Erm… Sunny-ssi, we had been work together for three years already, right?” Min Hyuk suddenly asked in the middle of their meal.

“Ne. Time surely flies without notice. I still remember your first introduction on your first day, it feel like just yesterday.” Sunny answered after a pause, remembered back the first day Min Hyuk joined them.

“Ne. I never thought that these three years would be my happiest time in my life. Luckily that I join you… all three years ago or else I don’t know what would happen to me in these three years.” Min Hyuk said with his face down. A small sweet smile curved on his face.

“Min Hyukkie, what’s wrong? I felt that you’re a bit different today. What happened?” Sunny sensed something wrong with Min Hyuk but she did not know what’s exactly wrong.

“No… nothing wrong. Let’s enjoy our meal, sorry to bring the mood down.” Min Hyuk did not want to say out his problem yet. This was not the right time to do so.

“I won’t eat before you tell me what’s playing in your mind.” Sunny put down her chopsticks.

“I have nothing wrong with me. Please continue eating.” Min Hyuk still did not want to talk about his problem. Deep in his heart, he was happy that Sunny care about him.

“Min Hyukkie, I know something is playing in your mind, tell me. You know you can trust me, right? I’m your noona, remember that.” Sunny wanted her friends would be as happy as they can, so she could not stand to see Min Hyuk in that state.

“Ya, you’re my beloved noona. Noona, don’t worry about me, I’m fine.” Min Hyuk was a bit hurt when he heard Sunny comment.

“Min Hyukkie,…” Sunny wanted to push on but some calling from behind stopped her.

“Annyeong Min Hyuk-ssi, Sunny-ssi, such a coincident. I and the team were here too. Come and sit with us.” Shin Dong suddenly appeared from behind.

“Oh Shin Dong-ssi, annyeonghaseyo.” The two greeted together. One side of Min Hyuk secretly thanks GOD for helping him to change Sunny’s subject, while the other side of him was sad that his time alone with Sunny was going to be ended soon.

“Guys, see who’s here.” Shin Dong pulled the two together with him to his team members.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Min Hyuk, Sunny-ssi, welcome.”

“Looks like I have to go to cash out some more money or else we’ll stay here to wash the dish.” Mr Kim jokingly said.

“Mr Kim, don’t need. We have already eaten, so we are about to go now. Annyeong.” Min Hyuk stopped Mr Kim and stood up.

“Min Hyuk-ssi… what’s wrong with him today? Hey Jung Shin, do you know anything wrong with him?” Kyu Hyun tried to stop Min Hyuk but he was a bit late.

“He… he…”

“Jung Shin-ssi, you know what’s wrong with Min Hyukkie, right? Tell me!” Sunny asked. Everyone thought that she went home with Min Hyuk but she was still there with them.

“You’ll know soon.” Yong Hwa coolly answered. Everyone there knew that Yong Hwa and Jung Shin knew what’s wrong with Min Hyuk and they also knew that they would not tell them now, so they did not ask further.

************

“Annyeonghaseyo, is this Kim Tae Yeon’s private investigator office?” One guy knocked on Tae Yeon’s office door.

“Ne, ne. Welcome, is there anything I can help you?” Tae Yeon answered.

“Ne, this is my name card. I want you to help me to investigate my daily life.” The man passed out his name card as he made the confusing comment.

“De? Investigate your own life? Mr err… Lee Hong Ki-ssi, I don’t understand. Why you ask me to investigate your own life?” Tae Yeon tilted her head a bit to the right.

“I know this is very weird but it is true. Although I might look normal from outside but I always would go unconscious at any time; and the most unexplained thing is that I would wake up at other place, place that I never been before.” The guy named Lee Hong Ki explained his experience.

“How long since it first happen?” Tae Yeon asked. She knew this will be an interesting case.

“As I can recall, the first time I noticed about this ‘illness’ in me is a year ago when I was on my way to office for my monthly meeting. When I’m in the lift, heading up to the meeting floor, I suddenly felt a severe headache until I gone unconscious. The next thing I remember was I’m sitting in my dining table, prepare to have my dinner. In between I have lost conscious for about eight hours.” Hong Ki recalled back his ‘first’ experience.

“So how frequent does it happen?” Tae Yeon kept on asking the detail as she writing down the detail.

“After the first time, it took about two months after for the second time to happen but it is getting frequent these half years. Last time it happen was two days ago. I really want to know what’s happening to me during the time I lost conscious, and I heard about you so I come here today.” Hong Ki answered.

“Why don’t you go to doctor? I think is better for you to see the doctor and fully understand your illness.” Tae Yeon put down her pen and looked on her new customer. Just now she was only interested in the case but now she was pity with the guy in front of her.

“I’m planning to do it after this. So will you take on my case?” Hong Ki asked with full hope.

“Ne, I will. When should we start?” Tae Yeon nodded.

“How about now? I don’t know when I might lost consciousness again, so I hope that you can start now, following me to wherever I go and record it down, can you?” Hong Ki spoke out his thought.

“… … alright then, I have nothing to do now though.” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeong, how is this chapter? They finally decided to close the first case as the victim commit suicide, so will they find out the real cause in future? Comment pls. and thank you for all the subscriber and comment.