Prologue: پیش گفتار

Insensible ( بی شعور )

large.png

.

Prologue: پیش گفتار

 

Since young, Jung Daehyun had always been a cold hearted person that was isolated from the world. At the age of of ten Daehyun was taken out of public school and became homeschooled by many of his father’s workers. He lost all contact with his friends and received only harsh treatment from his private teachers. His mother had died when he was 13 and his father told him there was nothing to cry about because that was life. From that moment on, Daehyun started hating the world and in the process slowly lost his emotions, becoming a cold hearted bastard just like his father.

 

His father had remarried rather quickly when he was just only 15 to a inconsiderate gold digging redhead. Daehyun was then stuck with Yongguk, an annoying as hell snobbish step brother that always acted as if he was the boss of everyone.

 

His father became seriously ill for awhile when he was 19 and the doctors all said the same thing; he needed rest. He didn’t care much because he lost all emotions towards his father and it was obvious the old man had it coming in his mind. His father’s condition worsened again and Daehyun took over the company at the age of 20, much to his step mother and brother’s dismay.

 

Travelling three years to the present, Daehyun was now a noble hardworking cold hearted C.E.O that all the workers feared yet at the same time respected, for his devotion. Daehyun didn’t have time for anything aside from work and never got to discover his dreams or passions like most young adults. He never got to experience friendship and love but it was of no concern and all was just crazy. That was what he thought until he met a certain man that showed him the better aspects in life.

 


 

 

Since young, Yoo Youngjae had always been a kind hearted person that helped many people in need. Youngjae got excellent marks in school and always volunteered at different places, such as orphanages, hospitals, homeless shelters and more.  He was never one to get in fight with his siblings, parents or anyone no matter how annoyed he got. Youngjae, along with his brothers Baekhyun and Taehyung were taught virtues and respect from their parents at a young age which stuck with the three brothers even through their hard times.

 

Youngjae’s mother had died when he was 13 which caused his father to start drinking. His father continously drank which inflicted him with an even greater pain as he had testicular cancer. His father had passed away a couple of weeks after high school graduation. Youngjae had then dropped out of college and achieved a stable job which was the structure support for the three brothers.  

 

Travelling three years to the present, Youngjae was now a hardworking reserved person that kept to himself and worked hard to support his younger brothers Baekhyun and Taehyung, who were still in school. He never really experienced the college life or got to go crazy like most kids, however,  he didn’t care because his family came before all. In his mind he believed that one day life would get better for them, but little did he know that fate was not in his favour. His younger brother Taehyung became seriously ill and Youngjae had to make a life or death decision. He was once again knocked back into the harsh reality of life and thought that he had to once again suffer alone, that is until he clashed lives with a certain pessimistic man.