One.

Oreos & Duck Shorts & Dimple Kisses

“Hey, Diane.” Namjoon whispered in my ear. We were snuggling on his couch. He kept sneaking kisses while we were watching TV. I couldn’t concentrate on the movie at all, but I didn’t even care.

“Hmm? What do you need, baby?” I pressed a hand to his chest, looking up at him.

“You.” He growled, biting my earlobe.

“Oh, .” I gasped, surprised.

“You just look so beautiful in that dress.” He trailed his hand down my body, tugging at the belt around my waist.

“Boy, you need to calm down.” I pushed his hand away.

“I can’t calm down.” He whispered, straddling me. “You’re just too beautiful, baby girl.”

He tangled his hands in my hair, kissing me deeply, and I didn’t even care that he was messing with my curls.

“Damn, baby, you make me so hot. I think I need to take off some clothes.” He smirked at me, showing off his deep dimples, before peeling off his shirt.

“, boy, what the hell do you think you’re doing?” I laughed in his face, trying to mask my embarrassment.

“Nothing, baby.” He kissed my forehead. “Just kissing you. Is that not okay?” He tucked a curl behind my ear.

“It’s okay. But I want some dessert first. I saw you had some Oreos over there.”

“Yeah, I bought them special for you, baby girl.” He started kissing down my neck. “But the only dessert I want right now is you.”

“You got any Nutella? Dip those bad boys in it. Tastes like heaven in my mouth.”

Namjoon looked up at me with an innocent expression. “Even better than I taste in your mouth?”

I flushed scarlet. “You’re a ert.”

“I meant my kisses, babe.” He laughed, winding and unwinding a lock of my hair around his finger.

“Like hell you did, ya in’ ert.”

“You’re blushing.” Namjoon grazed his teeth against the tip of my ear. “I like it when you blush for me.”

“Alright, hold up.” I put both my hands against his chest and pushed, hard. He toppled to the floor and looked up at me with an injured expression.

“Diane, what the hell?”

“Tonight is not going to end up with us ing on your couch, so you need to ing get it together, you little freak.”

“I love you.” Namjoon said suddenly.

 

The silence in the room was palpable as I stared at him.

“You what?” I asked finally.

Namjoon flushed. “I love you, Diane.”

“Damn.” I shook my head, grinning. “You love me.”

“Why are you acting like this is the first time I’ve told you?” He took my hands and pulled me down on top of him. We collided and fell onto the rug in a tangled heap. Namjoon dimpled at me, an affectionate grin on his face as he brushed the curls out of my face.

“I just like to hear it.” I kissed his dimples.

“Would you like to hear it in the bedroom, because that’s where I wanna tell you.” He dropped his voice down an octave.

I shrieked. “Boy! You don’t know what you’re doing!”

“Alright, alright.” Namjoon held up his hands in defeat. “I’ll stop. Let’s watch the movie.”

“Good. The Lord is testing my willpower.”

 

He snuggled up next to me on the couch, his legs in my lap and his head on my shoulder. He kept tugging at my wide-neck collar and kissing my shoulder and arm. His hair tickled as he dipped down lower, hickeys onto my skin.

“You’re so damn cute.” He whispered. “Even in your duck shorts.”

“I love these bad boys. They’re so stiff. Like cardboard.”

Namjoon laughed. “Anything’s better than your cheetah pajamas.”

“Boy! Those aren’t pajamas. That’s my ing , son. That outfit makes me feel glamorous. Like Kim K.”

“Alright. Hey, you free tomorrow?” Namjoon took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

“Yeah. I am.”

“Good. I wanna take you to the Supreme store. Buy you a few things, what do you say?”

I smiled at him and he placed a thumb in each of my dimples. “You my sugar daddy?”

“Mmm, I like the sound of that.” He kissed me a couple of times.

“I’d rather have a Suga daddy.” I joked, smirking at the scowl on his face. “That’s my boo.”

“He’s gay.” Namjoon’s scowled deepened. “For Jimin.”

“You’re ing lyin’.”

He laughed, a deep belly laugh and pulled me into his lap. “I am. But you’re mine, baby girl. All ing mine.”

I smiled happily to myself as he laid my head against his chest and placed gentle kisses in my hair.

“You wanna pizza?” Namjoon suggested, his voice low in my ear.

“Boy, you know it. Get me some mint chocolate chip ice cream while you’re at it. And where are those Oreos at?”

“Ice cream’s already in the freezer, babe. Oreos are on the shelf and milk is fresh and ready in the fridge.”

“I love you.” I lifted my head and stared into his eyes for a long moment.

“I’m very loveable.” He nodded at me.

I grinned. “Yeah. Embarrassing as hell, but I love ya.”

 

I forgot about the pizza and dessert as he slid one hand down to the small of my back and the other on the nape of my neck, pulling me closer until our lips collided.

I loved making out with him even more than I loved junk food.