Chapter 2

Married to the Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

Jimin stomps his feet as he approached the front door, huffing and carelessly tossing his shoes behind him before disappearing to the living room.

Jungkook, who witnessed the odd scene unfold in front of his very eyes at past twelve in the cold evening, raised an amused eyebrow that almost in danger of disappearing into his hairline. He quietly shut the door behind him, locked ticking in the whole silent pad before crouching to arrange their shoes on the shoe rack.

He carefully maneuvered himself to their living room, seeing the older boy sitting on the black couch with arms crossed over his chest and lips sporting a pout – looking almost childish. If not for the confusing situation, he’d be laughing and teasing the out of Jimin – but no.

“So,” he slowly started, wringing the plastic bag full of junk foods they bought on the 24 hour convenience store they saw on their way home in his right hand, “Want to discuss it?” he added, sitting himself on the other side of the couch.

Jungkook’s in the middle of his great slumber when he heard his phone buzzing obnoxiously from his bedside table, blasting G-Dragon’s song on the four corners of the room. He’s certainly annoyed at that (because sleep is very important to a student and everyone should know and respect that) but also slightly thankful that he’s living in a condominium and doesn’t have to worry about neighbors who’ll yell and knock harshly on your door at the -crack of dawn because teenagers these days don’t know how to be decent and let their neighbors sleep from the other side of the thin wall.

He held his phone up, eyes closed and blindingly swiping over the screen to accept the phone call he doesn’t even know from who. And found himself begrudgingly dragging his sleep induced system out of his comfy bed after a good 30 seconds of phone conversation, ear falling off from the shriek from the other line, shuffling around his room to change from his Pikachu designed (Pokemon is a childhood essential) flannel pyjamas, car keys in hand, phone and wallet hastily shoved in his pockets.

“No,” Jimin stubbornly answers and Jungkook run his fingers on his messy hair tiredly because he really doesn’t want to get annoyed mostly when the person being stubborn right now is the cause of his disturbed supposed to be peaceful sleep.

“Why?” The younger asked, leaning his back on the couch. He’s certain he’ll fall asleep once he dared close his eyes.

“Because it’s nothing.”

“You won’t shriek like that if it’s nothing.”

Silence.

And the soft breathing coming from Jimin’s direction is beginning to lull Jungkook to sleep. So he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of finally, finally getting his so much deserved slumber. If Jimin doesn’t want to talk about it, well, okay. Jungkook won’t force it out of him. They can talk about it later, when the sun’s up and he’s properly rested. Sounds nice.

“I was hold-up.” And of course, Jimin has to speak when he’s only a breath away from falling asleep. Nice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter