Chapter 4

Married to the Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

If there is something Jimin realizes at the end of the day (after an excruciating week, Jesus, Park Jimin) is that, Jungkook, his best friend, childhood buddy, roommate, is definitely sending him glares every time they passed each other and is not talking to him. And the most important thing is, Jungkook starts sticking to Min Yoongi’s side more – which should not be questionable since they’re cousins but is questionable to Jimin because Jungkook was supposed to stick to his side and talk to him and not send him glares from across the room and most definitely not just passed each other like they’re damn strangers.)

So to say the least that Jimin was weird-out and shook and confused are an understatement.

Jimin stares at the baby blue wall of his room, one hand absentmindedly petting Jordan’s finally snow white, fluffy fur (Taehyung and him underwent a big struggle bathing the feline and both earned scratches on their forearms after trying their very best to hold Jordan under the showerhead) that’s curled snugly on his lap while he sat at the edge of his bed. Jimin super belatedly realizes, too, that Jungkook hasn’t been home since last week. He wondered if the younger’s staying with Yoongi or his other cousin he vaguely remembers Jungkook called as Seokjin hyung.

Jimin and Jungkook have been glued to the hip since he was five and the younger was only three. Their story was pretty cliché, in all honesty. Despite Jimin’s high-end profile, he was raised with loving and supportive parents, and thus, he was also known as the class sweetheart. Everybody loves Park Jimin. His eye smiles and bright grins are enough to befriend everyone in class – even the kids in other sections.

It was one Friday late afternoon when Jimin first saw Jeon Jungkook. The boy was all doe-eyed and thin lips as he looks at everyone and everything inside the hall. Jimin’s class will be performing a simple play where he’s playing the role as the little prince. He thinks Jungkook was too cute, small and black haired and adorable. So he let go of his mother’s hand, telling her cheerfully that he’ll talk to the younger, pointing the direction with his small, nimble finger. His mother let him, pinching his cheeks lightly and telling him to be careful. He nodded happily before practically bouncing over the younger’s place. Jungkook was sitting on one of the chairs in front.

“Hello!” was the first word he’d said to Jungkook, cheerful and high pitch. He flashed him a bright smile. Jungkook looks so shock as he stared at Jimin, wide eyes and mouth forming a small ‘o’. Jimin thinks his cuteness has doubled. “I am Park Jimin of class Iron Man! I will be playing as a Little Prince,” he informed, practically buzzing in excitement.

Jungkook looks at him with eyes suddenly sparkling, interest piqued. “I-Iron Man?” he asked, voice quiet and almost looking shy. Jimin just noticed he’s holding a bunny stuff toy in one hand, clutching one of its ears with tiny fingers as the boy flapped his arms on his sides.

“Yes! It’s the name of my class,” he answered.

“C-Can I come to your class sometime?”

Jimin tilted his head to the side slightly as he stared at the toothy grin Jungkook flashed at him, bunny tooth on display. He smiled at the younger, nodding his head eagerly and almost knocking his little golden crown atop his fluffy black hair. “Sure!”

Jungkook’s smiles widen, eyes crinkling at the corner with joy. “I’m Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.”

“Nice to meet you, Jungkookie.”

They met at the backstage after Jimin’s play. Jungkook with his mother in tow and bunny hugged against his chest. And that’s the time they learned their parents knew each other because of business. Starting from then on, they just naturally fall in the lines of best friends.

“Hey, Jordan, do you think Jungkookie’s mad at me?” Jimin asked quietly, looking down at the feline as he scratches the part between its ears. Jordan’s left ear twitched. “If he is, why is he mad? What did I do? Hmm?” Jimin stares at the cat who just purrs beneath his hand after petting its neck.

He smiled, moving to the middle of his bed before kicking an empty box of pizza (he belatedly realizes again that he has been eating take-outs every night because he can’t cook to save his life and Jungkook is the one who cooks for them both), hearing the poor thing cluttering against the floorboard and placing Jordan beside him before closing his eyes. He’ll talk to Jungkook about this tomorrow or some other time, but for now, he needs to catch up on the sleep he’s loss because of his three consecutive days of dance practice.

.

.

.

Jimin stared at Jungkook weirdly from across the cafeteria. The boy was certainly glaring at him – them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter