Chapter 3

Married to the Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

If there is something that Jimin really, really hates excluding the certain Min Yoongi (because that boy is certainly on his top list. Tsk), it’s the people who abuse animals that didn’t anything bad to them. Why would you hurt an animal that could be a potential pet and friend? That’s just so evil, Jimin’s words. And the scene he’s seeing right now in his very front is nothing but totally infuriating. The fact alone that it actually infuriates him is so unusual because, Jimin? The resident sweetheart? Angry? Oh well… these people (They’re evil!!) must be cold hearted, no?

It’s only eight in the morning but Jimin is already all up and sunny; bouncing his way to the university. It’s not unknown to the world that he’s definitely a morning person, waking up at six am sharp (Who even in their right mind is all up in this ungodly hour, Jimin? – Hey! Don’t forget I’m your hyung, Jungkook-ah!), humming softly under his breath as he carefully mixed all the pancake ingredients in a large bowl, padding around the house with socked feet as he ready for his morning classes.

He walked in the neighborhood with light and good mood, and what’s in front of him completely ruins it all.

He halt on his steps; glaring at the two tall, lanky freshman college boys (he suspects because wow, immatures), kicking the tiny white stray cat at the side of the road with their branded running shoes. Are those Jordans?

“Hey!” he shouts, alerting the two students with his presence as he stomps forwards, “Leave the cat alone.”

One of the boys, the one with ugly yellow spiky hair, looked at him; feet still dangerously hovering over the poor cat’s head as the feline flinched its body backwards. Jimin glares harder. “This is none of your business, cutie.” Jimin cringed at the term. “Leave us alone.”

Jimin rolls his eyes, annoyance slowly under his skin. “Bored students that don’t have anything more important things to do in their lives,” he paused, eyes looking at the small kitty that is still frozen in place, “Hurting a defenseless, helpless, little kitty. What a loser.”

“Hey!” The one with black hair chides, getting Jimin’s attention from the cat. “Yes, you’re cute but you better watch your words.”

Jimin mutters something about gym and working out and he’s definitely going to put those biceps and strong thighs to good use if they don’t stop bothering the feline; walking towards the said animal and crouching. He snatched the white fluff in his arms, cradling the tiny frame against his chest protectively before throwing the boys a rather adorably unintimidating glare.

“Do this again and I’ll kick your evil asses to hell,” he snarls (cutely) before walking past the students and continue his trek down his university. He completely misses the amused looks from the two students.

He looked down, frown disappearing at the sight of two deep blue eyes curiously looking up at him. His lips instantly stretch into wide smile, eyes turning crescents as he coos at the cat. “Hello there, buddy. Are you perhaps hungry? I have homemade egg sandwich with me. Eat with me?”

.

.

.

“You did very well, Jimin-ah. You definitely learned from the expert. That’s my best friend!”

Jimin snorts fondly as Taehyung nods to himself, heavy arm throwing over the shorter boy’s shoulder as they both walk to their respected classes. It’s the second subject this morning, and how do they survive the first subject in the study hall with a cat inside Jimin’s bag is still a miracle to them both. Moreover because the strawberry colored hair boy beside him doesn’t stop cooing to the said pet, feeding him with so much bread Jimin’s a bit worried it might upset the cat’s tummy. It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter