Chapter 1

Married to the Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

“Hold-up!”

Jimin freezes at the deep cold voice coming from behind him.

It’s almost 11 in the evening now and the university looked practically abandoned, wiped-out of students. All he just wanted to go home, take a quick warm shower to relax his aching stretched muscles, snuggle under the comforts of a blanket and maybe some fluffy pillows, too, after a long tiring day. And not being hold-up in the middle of darkness.

He slowly and cautiously took a slightly shaky breath since he can feel something sharp poking at the left side of his torso and he doesn’t wish that something sharp to dig in his skin and flesh completely. Jimin’s not a fan of blood, even to his own. He might faint in the middle of school field in the middle of the night, alone, body pale and cold. That’s not good, is it?

“Give me your money.” The voice demanded monotonously, pushing the seemed dangerous item further on his side.

And he gasped at the sudden pressure as fear completely take his whole system over. He can feel his small hands shake like a leaf on his both sides. Jimin has never imagined himself to be in this kind of situation and he doesn’t know what to do.

He’s still young but not wild but okay, maybe free and he most definitely doesn’t want his life to just end like this. He doesn’t want to die from blood lost, disgusting hole on his torso stabbed by this hold-upper behind him. The school’s empty and if something bad really does happen to him this night, no one would know. Who will help save his life and call ambulance? No one. No one could stand as a witness in the court if ever.

“Come on, kid. I don’t have all the time in the world for this. Just give me your wallet.”

Of all times Jimin had decided to stay a little longer in the practice room to work a little more on his dance choreography for the upcoming exam performance. Of all times Jimin had decided to shoo his roommate Jungkook because he doesn’t want to trouble the younger any longer (he’s still a growing kid and needs more sleep than anyone, he reasons) though he would love to have the boy around him for sure as always. And of all the many times Jimin has to forget to tuck his wallet in his pocket or shove few bills in his bag this morning before leaving for school.

He’s not unlucky. Okay?

It just sometimes really happens when you have a clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter