Chapter Four

OCD Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why didn’t you tell me? You really want to make me look stupid!? Is that it!? I’m not a kid Aom! Stop treating me like one! I can get off with that damn medication anytime I want and I’m still going to be fine. I’m fine. I’m not a broken toy that you just took pity on because no one else wants it. Do you really love me? You want to know what he told me, huh!?.”

Tina keeps on slamming her hands on the steering wheel, she has been ranting about Mike since we left the party. I can’t make her calm down. How can Mike be such an , he wasn’t like that before. I don’t know exactly what he told Tina but it obviously upsets her really bad. We had to leave the reunion early because of him. I don’t know what to tell Tina, this is the first time she’s been this mad.

“Why aren’t you saying anything? What? Are you scared that I’m going to lose my mind!? That I won’t be able to handle whatever excuses you’re going to tell me? ”

“Tina, I don’t know what Mike told you—“

“You want to know!? He said that I can never make you satisfy the way he did. Do you know what that means!?”

I know exactly what it means. I can’t believe he said that, that freaking bastard. I knew it was a bad idea to go to that reunion.

“We never did—“

“Don’t with me Aom.” Tina cut me off again.

Tina never talked to me this way before. I can’t help my tears to run down my face. My hands are shaking; my heart is racing, and all I can think about is the possibility of Tina leaving me because of what Mike said. I glance quickly at Tina; she’s crying hard, she wipes her eyes roughly, as though she’s annoyed with herself for crying. I saw her trying to catch her breath.

“Tina, honey? Please, just listen to me. What I had with Mike was long over. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about him, I just don’t know how to. I’m sorry, please. I love you so much Tina.” I begged Tina.

I’m getting worried about her; she looks like she’s running out of breath.

“Tina, can you pull over please. Let’s talk first.” I hold her hand and I can feel her trembling.

“Please Tina.” I pleaded to her again, she looked at me and it breaks my heart to see her tear-stained face, her eyes show so much pain. I did that to her.

“I love you Aom.” Tina said, smiling sadly at me.

We were staring at each other when a sudden light blinded us. I opened my eyes slowly, everything was a blur at first and I felt a tremendous pain, almost like a gush that shot up the back of my neck into my head. I felt nauseous. When everything became clear, I saw broken glasses all over the dashboard, the car was a total wrecked. A sudden fear crept into my heart, I turned to look at Tina; she was slumped over the steering wheel, blood gushing out of her head. I tried to reach her but I can’t feel my arms, my legs won’t move. I called out her name. She didn’t answer but then I heard noises, people talking. My eyes started to feel heavy; I called out her name again.

“Tina…”

###

 

I woke up confused and disoriented, I found myself lying on a hospital bed. My head was throbbing and I can feel a sharp pain travel throughout my body. I looked around the room blearily and I saw Noona sleeping on the couch. I suddenly remember the accident; we got into a car crash.

“Tina…” My heart starts to feel heavy, I remembered Tina and she was badly hurt; her head was bleeding.

“Tina… Oh God… Tina… Tin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter