Chapter One

OCD Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I blinked against the light, trying to open my eyes. The left side of the bed is empty. She’s not right there beside me. I sat up on the bed. I can smell bacon and eggs cooking. I saw the clock strikes seven. We always have our breakfast at exactly seven in the morning. I walked towards the kitchen and saw her beside the counter. 

“Good morning princess.” She said to me as I hugged her back and pressed my face up against her shoulder. 

“Good morning honey.” I smiled at her. She turned her face to me and smiles back, her dark brown eyes brighten.  

“Let’s eat.” She said as she gestures me to sit beside her. 

She carefully placed the plates on the table; it has an egg, four bacon and two toasts. A mug of freshly brewed coffee positioned slightly forward and to the right of the plate. She cleaned the spoon and fork four times before she handed it to me. She poured water in my glass evenly then she placed a white napkin on my lap. I can't help but smile on how she treats me.

“How was your sleep?” She asks me while I start slicing some bacon into five pieces and placed it on her plate. 

“It was okay.” I told her. She pouts her lips then she frowned. 

“Hey, what's with that face?” I asked her. 

“Nothing.” She said looking down and not meeting my eyes. 

I looked at her plate. I only sliced four pieces. 

“Sorry. Here you go.” I gave her another slice of bacon. 

“I’m sorry. Sorry. Sorry.” She said to me. She looked away, making her look like a child who was being scolded by a parent. I laughed at her reaction. 

“Don’t worry about it honey. It was my fault anyway.” I hugged her right arm and fed her toast. She happily eats it and pinched my cheek. 

“That hurts.” I playfully slap her arm. She chuckles, her dark brown eyes narrowing, the dimple in her right cheek showing. 

“Are you going to work later tonight?” I asked her. 

“Yes but I’ll drive you home first.” She said sweetly. 

“Hmm, can I stay and watch you play the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter