Chapter Three

OCD Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tina…” I called her name but she didn’t even look at me. We drive silently back to our house. Nobody’s still talking when we arrived. I unbuckled my seat belt and was about to go out from the car when Tina suddenly hold my hand.

“I’m s-sorry Aom.” Tina whispered softly, her voice quivering but she’s still not looking at me.

“You can attend your high school reunion. You don’t need to worry about me and I’m not going to get mad or upset.” She pauses and glances at me, then looks away. She let go of my hand.

“I’m sorry.” she mutters when I didn’t say anything. I stared at her as she shifted her gaze to her hands. I hugged her tight, resting my head against her chest; I could hear her heartbeat, her heart rate sped up.

“Tina, stop saying sorry. You didn’t do anything wrong. I just don’t wanna go to the reunion. I’m not going to enjoy it if you’re not with me.” I said as I realeased her from my hug.

“But I know that you won’t be comf—“. Tina didn’t wait for me to finish what I had to say, she pulled me into her arms and kissed me softly.

“Please Aom, even just this time, let me take care of you. Just let me. I’ll go wherever you want me to go. I’ll do whatever you want me to do. I love you princess.” She said gently while her gaze was still on me. I nodded and kept my eyes on hers as I slowly reached out and touched her face.

###

 

“Are you nervous?” I asked Tina. Tina nodded, then she smiled shyly and looked away.

“Honey, its only Noona and Dew. Don’t worry too much, okay?” I told Tina while I straightened the collar of her deep blue polo shirt.

“You look handsome.” I smiled at her.

Tina reached down for my hand, she leaned closer, her lips brushed against my cheek, she whispered, “I love you beautiful.” I blushed, smile on my face.

“Excuse me lovebirds.” Mario interrupted teasingly.

“Tina you can just start around eleven, so you’ll have one or two hours spare time.” said Mario to Tina.

“Where are your friends Aom?” asked Mario.

“They’ll be here any minute now. Noona just picked up Dew from her condo.” I answered.

I looked around the bistro, it has mixed of antique and modern furniture, Gio Ponti table with vintage wood-frame chairs, chrome and leather chairs. The private room are filled of antiques with a shabby-classic looking french doors that opened to the screened porch, the floors are painted off-black and off-white while the walls are elegant white lined with black-and-white photographs. The other corner of the bistro has a small bar with dark hardwood floors, shaker cabinets, dark wood cabinets and wood countertops. It looks eccentric but elegant.

“Are you ready to be interrogated Tina?” Mario asked teasingly, he leant forward waving his phone’s flashlight back and forth above Tina’s head. I laughed as I saw Tina suddenly sweating.

“Oh honey, you’re so cute.” I chuckled while I wiped Tina’s sweat off from her forehead.

“Don’t worry bro, just call me if you need a getaway car, I’ll help you escape.” Mario laughed aloud when Tina gave a slow and heavy nod.

Mario suddenly excuse himself when his phone started ringing.

“Sorry, my lovely wife’s calling me. Hello Fern, sweetheart?” Mario answered his phone and walked towards the porch.

“Aom!” a high-pitched voice called out my name.

“My God, Dew lower your voice, I almost went deaf there.” Noona complained.

Dew looks gorgeous with her plunging lace-up top with leather mini skirt while Noona looks effortlessly chic in black jeans and black fitting jacket with a white lace blouse underneath. I should have worn something else. I look dull with my light burgundy leather jacket and dark navy dress.

“You look stunning Aom! I miss youuuuu!” Dew gave me a tight hug.

“And both of you look gorgeous. You didn’t tell me you were on leave Noona. We waited for you at the office.” I said, sighing and pouting my lips.

“I did! You just never listened to me.” Noona retorted.

“So, aren’t you going to introduce me to Mr. handsome here?” Dew interrupted.

Dew was obviously fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter