↳ㅤ Chapter 5

@Girl's Republic ❇️ Starship Entertainment [apply open; only accepting 1 more app]
it's on like donkey kong
        
don't get me wrong, girl's republic and monsta x don't hate each other, but both groups can get pretty competitive with one another, especially when it's personal (not super personal, but something like, "you didn't pay me back the $20.00 you owe me!") so what happens when monsta x and girl's republic are put against each other for heart attack idol tv? (the video of monsta x below is of them on the actual show, but it isn't subbed and when i type in the chapter isn't what their actualy saying (i only know some of the chinese they say)


                                                                     (shows starts)

minhyuk as usual is standing in the middle. both groups are standing next to one another while shownu is on one end and soni is on the other. "let's introduce ourselves to the viewers first." yeon said. "we'll go first." jooheon said. "whoo! hello we are monsta x!" everyone clapped and gr got ready. "ayo it's your homies girl's republic. hello we are girl's republic." everyone clapped once again. kat and minhyuk were standing next to one another and they both said at the same time, "monsta x and girl's republic are on heart attack idol tv! whoooo!" "nimen feichang piaoliang. (你们非常漂亮, you all are extremely pretty)." wonho says. yeon being advanced in chinese just cringed at that sentence. shownu is off to the side just doing awkward turtle aegyo. "omg what is he doing." kihyun comments. "i'm sorry." shownu said laughing. "i.m show them how it's done." jooheon said. i.m makes a weird, alien like sound and everyone just laughs. "hyunju, don't let i'm beat you." hyunju does her 'aing' aegyo. in which i.m returns and does a 3 set aegyo.

"a request that everyone wants to see." minhyuk says. "jooheon girl group dance!" soni yells out. jooheon's cheeks flush red as both groups urge him to dance to gfriend's me gustas tu. he's getting into the zone and both byul and minhyuk are saying fairly loudly, "turn up! turn up!" "he could be gfriend's 7th member, jooheonie." rinn says. "aeno boy group dance!" hyungwon calls out. aeno just looks at hyungwon and says, "what song?" "you know which song." wonho says. aeno puts on her serious face and dances to infinite's bad, but she over exagerates the dance moves so it's super funny.

since minhyuk isn't able to participate in the games, he became the mc alongside a member of girl's republic of his choice. he chose the maknae of girl's republic, kat. "let's play a warm up game before we start." minhyuk said. "a game of musical chairs sounds good!" kat exclaimed. the pd's of the show run out to set out 11 chairs, as 12 members are participating in the game. "now we will play a song of our choice and then ya'll need to dance around the chairs and when i blow the whistle, you need to sit in a chair as fast as you can. got it?" minhyuk said. "no cheating! i'm lookng at you oppa." kat said as she pointed at jooheon. "wait why me?" jooheon exclaimed shockingly. "don't deny it," byul commented laughing. "everyone knows it's true." that made everyone laugh. the first song starts to play and it's bombastic by jessy matador. everyone starts circling around and then you could tell just by looking at her, rinn was super turnt. "unnie, calm down! it's only the first round!" kat calls out. poor hyunju was in the middle of jooheon and kihyun who eventually started walking backwards and jooheon was moving his all weird. hyunju diverted her poor eyes before minhyuk blew the whistle and while everyone got a seat, it was soni vs i.m. i.m lost his seat because soni's hip game was to strong.

next the pd's took out 2 chairs, leaving 9 chairs. the next song of choice was wiggle wiggle by jason derulo, pitting byul vs wonho and hyungwon vs yeon. wonho lost and hyungwon won leaving soni, byul, aeno, rinn, and hyunju and shownu, jooheon, kihyun,and hyungwon. third song of choice was hero by monsta x (broadcasting ver.). during this round, byul settled behind jooheon and had a master plan to eliminate him . there were only 7 chairs left at this point. so if her plan went through, it would be a ratio of 5 to 4. but little did she know, shownu had his heart set on pushing byul off a chair. the remaining monsta x members were in the zone as they danced to their song. this time it was kat who'd blow the whistle and when she did byul went for jooheon as shownu went for byul, but hyunju came and pushed shownu off. so in the end, byul and shownu got eliminated, much to byuls discontempt. as the game progressed on, the finals came down to a gr member and a monsta x member, those being kihyun and soni. "look, it's their weakest member vs our strongest member." aeno commented. "i'm strong too!" kihyun said bumping his chest against aenos chest. the last final song choice was mansae by seventeen. it was a close one, but soni managed to use her power and push kihyun off. "wow unnie!" hyunju and kat both engulf their unnie in a hug.

both teams are dressed in different colors, gr is in black outfits consisitng on sweaters and joggers and monsta x is dressed in grey. yeon and hyunju are the only ones in gr wearing hats (yeon is wearing a snapback and hyunju is wearing a bucket hat that she stole from wonho). "let's get started." kat said. "so we have a jug filled with ping pong balls that say different amounts of points, the amount of points tell you the difficulty of the game, so obviously 10 is easy while the highest is 60, meaning that's difficult." minhyuk says. "there will also be prizes for the winners of each game." kat says. "let's have gr's leader pick the first ball." minhyuk says as he hands byul the jug. she shakes around a little before pulling a ball out that says "10". the pd hands kat an envolope. "before i open this envolope, whose going to go first?" she questions. "i will." rinn says. "ooooooo." everyone says. "you can call out anyone you want to go against." without hesitation she instantly chose her older brother, shownu. "get ready to loose." rinn warned jokingly. "oooooooo, shownu are you going to take that?" minhyuk said. shownu just stood there smiling cheekly as kat opened the envolope. "cookie monkey." kat said. "oooo it's the game where you put a cookie on your forehead and you have to get it into your mouth without the use of hands, just your face." minhyuk said. "i'm so ready for this." rinn looked like she was about to fight someone. rinn and shownu both sat down in the chair. each one of them placed a cookie on their forehead. "ready, go!" (in the video, rinn would've been jooheon and shownu would've been i.m)

"yay! we won!" the gr members gathered around rinn and jumped in circles. they then all looked to the side and the pd unveiled tops. (i don't know how to explain this game, so just see the prize after jooheon and i.m in the video). "dang, i can't believe we lost." hyungwon said. "it's shownu hyungs fault, he has a soft spot for his little sister." shownu's face blushed. "next game!" kat exclaimed. the pd passed the jug of ping pong balls to yeon who was on the end and she passed it to soni. soni pulled out a ball that said, "40". "who will go next against each other?" minhyuk asked. yeon came forward and so did kihyun. "i think unnie might loose to kihyun." hyunju commented. "woah woah woah, have some confidence in me." yeon hit her chest, sort of like a monkey and the gr members were like, "-__- yeon is a bit weird today." kat was handed an envolope and she opened it. she burst out laughing and showed the envolope to the camera. written clearly on it was, "stocking game."

the point of the game was to stick a stocking over your head and while one member held the stocking in place, (yeon or kihyun) would run and try to blow out the condles. whoever blew them out the fastest would be the winner.

"ready, go!" yeon was first up to go. her red hair was pulled into a ponytail so it wouldn't catch fire and aeno was holding the stocking. yeon ran straight forward and had alot of trouble blowing the candles out. "unnie, hurry." hyunju urged. "kim yeon hurry!" byul and soni yelled together. aeno had a firm grasp on the stocking and yeon was trying to keep the stocking over her face which made her look very scary. when she blew out the last candle, everyone was in shock at her time. "2:09." minhyuk said laughing. the gr members couldn't hold in their laughter. "i can beat that no problem." kihyun said buffing out his chest, once again. kihyun got ready and jooheon was holding the stocking. and kihyun was true to his words, he beat yeon (obviously) with 1:02.

being the winner of the stocking game, kihyun got to choose the next ball. his face went pale as he looked at the number written on the ball, 60. "yah!" jooheon and wonho said at the same time. "this can't be good." aeno said. they all watched as one of the many pd's brought out a table which had baskets full of paper. "this is the mouth to mouth game isn't it?" byul said. "it is." hyungwon said. everyone was having a mental breakdown and aeno was just shooting daggers at kihyun.

it was supposed to be a team effort, whoever passes the most papers via mouth in 1 min wins this round. the order for gr went aeno - byul - hyunju - soni - yeon - rinn. aeno just wanted to get this over with. so right when kat blew the whistle, she started lte speed to byul. byul was caught off guard so she couldn't recieve the paper. "unnie!" their countless tries couldn't make it past soni, so rinn was getting impatient. finally they managed one paper to get to rinn. without the gr members knowing, one of the female pd's slipped in a clear piece of paper. "what is this?" "you touch it, you have to start with it." the monsta x members were all busy laughing and enjoying their hoobae group fail.

monsta x's turn came. little did they know but rinn and yeon were planning something to make them ultimately fail, still a bunch of clear papers in there with little of the regular paper that's used. the order that monsta x was in was hyungwon - i.m - wonho - kihyun - shownu - jooheon. monsta x just had to beat 4 papers, it would be easy right? each member wanted to pass the paper at lte speed, but once the paper got to one person, the next person wasn't ready. "we're loosing, hurry!" jooheon hollered from the end of the line. "we're trying, but shownu won't recieve it properly." kihyun said. shownu was just being an awkward turtle. once they managed to get one paper, hyungwon grabbed a clear paper. "no!" "go with it oppa." aeno said mischievieously. they got countless clear papers after another and in the end, they came out with the sad score of 1.

"whose idea was it to put all the translucent paper in there?" wonho said a bit angrily. "it was the pd's." rinn said trying not to laugh. rinn and wonho just shot glares at one another and then it was time for the final game. "each one of you will wear a pair of headphones blasting music so you can barely hear anything around you." minhyuk started. "i will say a saying to the person at one end and they have to successfully transfer the saying to the person at the other end." "i will also do the same for monsta x." minhyuk said. "whichever team successfuly transfers more correct words out of the sentence wins this." monsta x was going to go first. "ah i feel like we might loose this." shownu said. "don't be a debbie downer." kat said. "ahahah what is a debbie downer?" wonho exclaimed. jooheon just had this confused face and soni says, "don't make that face, you look 1000x uglier than you already are." "oooooo shots fired." "there is no more strawberry ice cream in the fridge." minhyuk said loudly, but not screaming. kihyun was the first to recieve it. "there is strawbery ice screen in music box?" kihyun exclaims loudly. everyone couldn't contain their laughter. next to recieve was i.m. "strawberry ice cream in music box!" kihyun shouts. "strawberry lice screen in open box!" shownu recieves next. "strawberry lice in box?" shownu seems a bit flustered but he goes with it to transfer the saying to jooheon which goes to hyungwon then wonho. "what is the correct saying wonho?" the pd asks him. "strawberry lice screen in a box." kat hits the xylophone which makes the ddaeng noise. "what is the correct saying minhyuk?" kat asks. "there is no more strawberry ice cream in the fridge." the gr members are just laughing their butts off, it's finally gr's turn and yeon is on one end and hyunju is the last one.

kat has a notepad with the saying, "frogs jump far and whales swim slow." kat said the sentence and yeon repeated it perfectly. rinn who was in front of her turned around when yeon tapped her on the shoulder. "frogs jump far and whales swim slow." yeon said. "frogs jump fat and why see slow." kat burst out laughing, but had to control it and then rinn tapped aeno around. basically soni and byul said the same thing rinn said. but when it came time to transfer the sentence to hyunju, she said, "frogs are fat and we are slow."

"the winners of todays games are girl's republic!" minhyuk said. all the gr members were busy whooing and being happy but monsta x was like, "crap." the punishment was that the gr members get to basically make them "pretty" (by pretty, i mean ugly ^_^). each monsta x member, including minhyuk sat in a chair while the gr members got to choose who they want to beautify.

"i.m." byul said.
"shownu oppa." hyunju said.
"hyungwon." aeno said.
"kihyun." kat said.
"wonho." soni said.
"jooheon." yeon said.
"minhyuk." rinn said.

once all 7 members were all beautified, the camera got a good view of each of them. i.m, shownu, kihyun, and wonho had unibrows drawn with eyeliner. i.m had white lipstick on. hyungwon looked like pepe. jooheon had long eyelashes drawn. i.m also had byuls signature on his face. shownu had a blue upper lip and a green bottom lip.

"that concludes out show. bye!" 
a/n:
Hello everybody. :D
theme credit 2016 trxsh
storyline by -kimbab