↳ㅤ Chapter 2

@Girl's Republic ❇️ Starship Entertainment [apply open; only accepting 1 more app]
debut stage
        

sadly to gr's disliking, both groups were to have their debut stage on mnet countdown. and to make it even worse for gr, they were having their debut stage after wjsn. "to be honest guys, this really isn't fair. we released our debut mv before them so why are they having their debut stage first," aeno complained as they rode in their van. "i mean, what the kind of debut song is mo mo mo." "calm down aeno." inho said from the front seat. "if you frown like that, you'll get a face freeze and you won't smile ever again, you'll be frowny aeno forever." shiho teased. "unnie! this is serious, and also our name comes before their name in the alphabet!" "she has a point shiho," inho started. "between us, i don't really like their manager or that cutesy concept they debuted with. i think the ceo is playing favorites with groups." "i think cutsey concepts are to overused when girl groups debut nowadays." shiho said. "unnie, don't be mad, be happy that we're finally debuting." hyunju said, then proceeded to do her signature aegyo that she knows aeno loves. "look we're here, now smile guys because i see wjsn getting out over their vans as well." inho said. they piled out of the car, grabbing their bags and walked inside the building.

each girl was taking their turn getting their makeup and hair done by their awesome makeup and hair stylist, sarang. "unnie, make me look super pretty." kat said. (they played rock paper scissors to determine the order of who went first and who would go last, kat would get done up first and rinn last.) "honey, you're already beautiful." sarang said smiling. mijoo, their stylist, was busy taking their stage outfits out of their dry cleaner bags and hung them up on the rack. "i really like the simplicity of our outfits." yeon commented to rinn who was currently watching the mv of a new ost that was just released sung by chen from exo and punch called everytime. "wah, this song brings me to tears because it's so good." rinn said. "what song?" hyunju said. "everytime by chen and punch." "i heard that yesterday, omg i can't even with chen's voice, it's so soothing." hyunju said. "byul, come it's your turn. kat go over to mijoo and change into your stage outfit please." sarang said. "yes unnie." kat smiled and got up to look at herself in the mirror.

when all of the gr members were done and dressed in their stage outfits, it was time for a picture signifying their debut.
                              tumblr_o2o47n5Sn61v7p29ro1_1280.jpg  tumblr_o2n56168bU1v7p29ro1_1280.jpg

"wow we look so good, aeno looks so badass with her braids and bandana." soni said patting aeno's head. "everyone gather around." shiho said. "inho and i have something to give you guys, as a present for debuting and being the awesome girls that you are." inho came from where he was waiting (since it'd be weird to be in a dressing room full of girls) holding a bag. "we got you guys matching rings with each of your names engraved in it."
                                                               tumblr_nyxjwrARpj1u3jacko1_500.jpg

shiho and inho passed out the rings to each of the members and most of them were on the verge of tears. the thought of going through all the hardships that they had to endure to debut, it was tear jerking. "don't cry guys, you'll ruin your makeup." sarang joked. a lady, who looked about in her late 20's came by and said, "let's all go to the standby room so they can put your microphones on." "good luck, we'll be watching your stage and cheering you guys on." inho said. he high fived everyone as they walked passed him.

as they were following the lady, they passed by wjsn's dressing room and they were still in the process of getting their hair done. soni linked arms with maknae kat and said, "you know one of their songs is supposidly "hip hop"." "i passed by their practice room when they were practicing the choreo for that song," aeno said. "honestly, let's get real here." "aeno-ah, there's no need to be negative right now, we're about to debut on mnet countdown." byul said. "arasso arasso." aeno said smiling. they entered the standyby room where there were other groups waiting as well, which included astro, a newly debuted boy group under fantagio. "unnie, isn't that delilah's younger brother?" yeon says to byul and soni. "that's right." byul and soni said at the same time.

                                                          (astro members come in)

"hyung, look look look, that's girl's republic." sanha squeeled to mj who was sitting next to him. "calm down maknae, i know you think their pretty." mj said laughing. "isn't rocky's sister supposed to be in that group?" jin jin said. "yah, rocky where's you sister?" moonbin asked. "she didn't debut with girl's republic, she has health problems so she dropped out of the lineup for girl's republic." rocky said sadly. "why didn't you tell us this before? i really wanted to meet your sister since you boast about how awesome of a voice she has." mj said. "she only called me yesterday after gr's debut mv came out." rocky said sadly. "hey don't be sad, we know you haven't seen her in a while, but the day will come when you see her again." eunwoo said patting rocky's back.

just then sahna and mj get up from where their sitting and they go over to introduce themselves to what they say, "the pretty members of girl's republic." the gr members had just finished getting their microphones and such connected to them and mj said, "hello." yeon was surprised and she said, "oh, you're from astro right? i really enjoyed your debut song." yeon smiled. mj blushed a bit and thought, "she is so much prettier up close." "guys how about we introduce ourselves." yeon said gathering the gr members. "girls republic! hello we are girls's republic." soon the astro members were all gathered in front of gr to introduce themselves as well. "wanna be a star, hello we are astro!" "ah so cute." byul squeeled at the sight of sahna, the adorable maknae of astro.

"when we watched your guys debut mv, it was really good and it had an addictive beat." jin jin said. "mj knows the dance to the chorus." eunwoo said motioning mj. mj got up from where he was and proceeded to dance. "aigoo." soni said laughing. "his dancing reminds me of kihyun oppa from yesterday." kat said laughing. "our maknaes know some moves to your guy's debut song too." yeon said smiling. kat and hyunju slightly blushed a bit before dancing as astro sang their song. "daebak." moonbin said giving them thumbs up. "astro it's almost time for your stage." the same lady that had led gr to the room was now going to lead astro out. "well i guess this is goodbye for now. it was nice meeting you guys." aeno said. astro and gr waved bye to each other, then at the moment, wjsn walks in. all 12 members wearing black outfits for their so called "y'hiphop stage."

gr was sitting and waiting as they enjoyed listening to b.a.p's comeback stage, feel so good. "this song makes me feel so good." kat said causing laughter between the members. "i see what you did there." hyunju said high fiving kat. "gr and wjsn to standy, let's go." both groups got up and as they were walking soobin bumped into byul. "watch it." soobin said giving byul glares. "woah chill bro, i was just walking." byul said. "i don't need your negative energy around me right now." soobin shot back. "aye, no need to be a ." kat said in english. "girls, stop it." wjsn's manager stepped in since he was waiting outside. "aish, es will be es." yeon said quietly under her breathe so only soni and rinn who were near her heard her. "don't let the innocent look fool you." rinn said.

                                                                 wjsn had their debut stage first.


                                                             then it was time for gr's debut stage.


                                                   (wjsn's perspective of gr's debut stage)
"their outfits are very plain." mei qi said. "i think cute concepts are better for groups to debut with," eunseo said. "aeno looks like out there." "don't let other people hear you say that or else they'll think our group is the bad one." exy said. "we want girl's republic to look bad." seol a said. "ceo-nim should've just dropped all of them when he had the chance." dawon said.

gr excited the stage and went immidietly back to their dressing area. "wow, that was so much fun!" aeno exclaimed. "we killed it." rinn said smiling. "we debuted guys." byul said. "it's been a ty time to get here, we deserve this." soni said. "girls republic on there. 1! 2! 3! girls republic!" they all cheered. 
a/n :
i was supposed to upload this yesterday, but i didn't get a chance to finish it. also, i don't know if wjsn is like this in real life, i'm only making them seem mean for the sake of the story. i like drama. don't forget to comment <3.
theme credit 2016 trxsh
storyline by -kimbab