↳ㅤ Chapter 1

@Girl's Republic ❇️ Starship Entertainment [apply open; only accepting 1 more app]
preparing for debut
        

it has been never ending hell hole for the girls of gr. at first when news came about of debuting a new girl group since sistar, alot of the girls were almost 100% guaranteed spots as cosmic girl members. but then their hopes were shattered when during the evaluation process, none of them were picked. then came about the idea of debuting 2 girl groups at the same time. kim shi dae, the ceo of starship said to all of them, "let's see which group brings in more profits." thus started the new found rivalry of cosmic girls and girl's republic.

which group will prevail in the end?

with the release of their debut mv, all the gr members were preparing for their debut stage which would be at show champion. today was just endless practice. gr's choreographers, hwihyang, koemi, and yeseul have been pushing all 7 members to get the choreo down to the track that they'd use as an intro for their live stage. all of them have already recorded their mini album, having 3 tracks on there. their title track was called deepened and their sub tracks were called canvas and blind. right now, they were practicing the choreo they'd use for blind, since tomorrow was their debut stage. "wow, this choreo is probably one of our best huh." koemi said to yeseul. "honestly better than cosmic girls." hwihyang said, causing laughter. "i honestly hope you guys do really well tomorrow at your debut stage because all of you guys have earned it." yeseul said. "that really means alot to us, and i'm saying this on behalf of everyone in girl's republic." byul said. "we'll stop practice so you guys can rest up for tomorrow. you guys have the choreo down anyways."

"have a good night." all the gr members bowed as yseul, koemi, and hwihyang left the room, leaving 7 sweaty girls. byul has taken off her sweaty t shirt, and went to her bag to grab a towel to wipe the sweat off of basically everywhere. she put on a clean t shirt and tied her hair up in a ponytail and sat against the mirror, still trying to get her heart rate down. "i'll go on a water run to the vending machine." the maknae kat said as she stood up, but quickly fell because her legs gave out like jello. "i'll go with you." hyunju said as she helped kat up. "buy me 10 waters plz." aeno said. aeno was so tired she was basically crawling on the floor to get to her bag which was across the room. "i'm so tired, but i want to eat tteokboki so badly." yeon and rin said at the same time. just then, gr's managers, shiho and inho walk through the door carrying bags. "we brought food!" shiho said waving the food. "food!" they all cheered. "i'm holding the tteokboki, and inho is holding fried chicken." shiho said as she placed the food on the floor. all 7 girls flooded around the food, and started gobbling up everything. "we know you guys practiced through dinner, so we though we should congragulate you on finally debuting and working your butts off." inho said. "thank you!" they all cheered.

as they were eating, their practice room door opened and monsta x came in holding bags of food. "oppa, what are you doing here?" rinn said to her older brother. "we thought you guys might've been hungry but i guess shiho noona and inho hyung already brought you guys food." shownu said. "unnie, can they join us?" "oppa, please?" "i don't see why not, come sit down guys." inho said. they ended up having a giant circle and happily ate all together. it was 12:43 a.m when everyone finished eating. "ah, i'm going to get so fat." yeon said poking her stomach. "i'm so full." aeno said as she laid on the floor.

"we're going to take our leave now. but we'll see you guys tomorrow. don't come back to the dorm late girls, you have a big day tomorrow." shiho said. "night everyone." inho said. "don't do anything suspricious." shiho said before she closed the door. kat got up to check and see that they were actually leaving. "i think maybe we should go back to the dorms too." soni said. "you guys should show us the dance to deepened." minhyuk said. "yah, i wanna learn it, especially the chorus part." kihyun proceeds to do the chorus choreo of deepened. "hajimaaaaaaa!" byul said covering her eyes. "i really don't want too though, i'm super tired." hyunju said. "rock paper scissors between the leaders, if we loose, you guys can go home and sleep if we win you guys show us the choreography." jooheon said. "deal." byul said. shownu got up from where he was sitting and suddenly the room got weirdly tense. "rock, paper, scissors!" shownu threw scissors and byul threw paper. "ah ." byul mumbled to herself. "yay!" monsta x jumped around their leader hyung and gr was just staring at byul. "unnie!" kat whined. "ah, it's okay maknae, let's just get this over with so we can go home." 



"wow so good!" minhyuk exclaimed as he clapped like a seal. "the chorus though.: jooheon said. he and minhyuk proceeded to dance the chorus and all the gr members were just like, "can we go home now?" "arasso, you guys can go rest up now." shownu said patting his little sister on her head. "let's gather our stuff and go." byul said. gr grabbed their bags while monsta x left and grabbed their things as well. "let's walk home together." hyungwon said linking arms with his fellow pepe friend aeno. "let's go!" minhyuk said. yeon turned of the lights in the practice room and they left. 
a/ n:
i hope you guys liked their mini interactions with monsta x, more awesomeness to come. also remember to comment because i love ya'lls comment. critiques are always welcomed and of course complements :3. also just so you guys know (in case i wasn't clear at the top) girl's republic and cosmic girls are rivals under the same entertainment (i don't either hate or love cosmic girls sooo) but i thought it would be interesting to do a rivalry between groups.
theme credit 2016 trxsh
storyline by -kimbab