↳ㅤ Chapter 3

@Girl's Republic ❇️ Starship Entertainment [apply open; only accepting 1 more app]
v channel open
        

"anneonghaseyo, we are girls republic!" all 7 members of girls republic were standing infront of a wall with their name on the wall. kim shi dae has rewarded the girls with their own v channel which is opened. since their debut, alot of the members have been gaining popularity due to their extreme talent to show both y and cute sides onstage and to be goofy and dorky ofstage when their doing backstage videos say for showtime champion or arirang.

"everyone, hello, i am the leader of girls republic, byul," byul said happily. "from this day forward, girls republic will have a v channel."
"we opened it just for you guys." soni said.
"we want to show you the quirkly and silly side of girls republic." yeon said.
"tell all you friends to go download the v naver app so you guys can enjoy artists like us and the starship artists, alongside many other fantastic wonderful groups." aeno said.
"make sure to tune in every two weeks because we'll have something new for you guys to enjoy." kat said.

                                  (in the video, clips from their mv and their live stages)

"we sincerely hope that you guys enjoy watching us. until now, it's been girl's republic. bye everyone!" the gr members wave at the camera and then the camera turns off.

"our very own v channel, omg yahs." kat exclaimed. "not to rain on anyones parade, but i'm still bothered by the fact that wjsn made fun of me for messing up on stage." hyunju said pouting. "ah, don't worry about it, es will be es." aeno said.

 
                                    (flashback to their performance at mnet countdown)

during their stage on show champion, hyunju had messed up on stage. she messed up the dance moves, but quickly recovered. though nothing went unoticed from the wjsn girls. "omg did she just mess up?" bona said. "i think she did." seola said. "what a loser." yeoreum said. wjsn shared a monsterous laugh with one another and hyunju just hid her embarassment as she got off stage.

"hey, we saw your little up on stage." exy said. "how unproffesional." luda mocked. "aish, not again." soni said. "unlike you, we would never mess up on stage." dawon said. "uhm, excuse me biatch, but step off." aeno said. "honestly stop acting so childish." byul commented. "people make mistakes, it's apart of life." rinn said. "mistakes are what got us here today." soni said. "let's go guys. honestly i can't believe we are under the same label." xuan yi said. "uh, get it right, your chinese members are techinically under yuehua entertainment." yeon said. "ooooo shots fired." aeno said really loudly. wjsn just walked away and byul said, "their units should be, #1 es, #2 es, and #3 es, honestly."

                                                                (back to present day)

after the recording of the opening of their own v channel, the gr members were given the rest of the day off, which was spent in their dorm resting since it was the first day off from the day they debuted.

back in their dorm, 3 members were gathered around the tv watching the most recent episode of weekly idol, which had mamamoo on it. the other 4 members were in their rooms taking naps because they were just so tired. it was just starting and it was doojoon as the guest mc and doni. as the show went on, byul started to doze off on the couch and her head fell on soni's shoulder. "let's order some jjajjangmyeon." kat said. "no, fried chicken sounds better." soni said. she lightly shook byuls shoulder and woke her up. (they just wanted byul to pay for everything.) "unnie, let's buy some fried chicken." "but we'll get fat." "hey, the ceo gave us the go to eat whatever we wanted for a day." "that's true, but how about tteokboki, the super spicy one from the shop nearby and then some triangle kimbap, like the old trainee days." soni said. "uh, but fried chicken. we haven't had that since before we started preparing for debut." kat said. "arasso, fried chicken it is, let's get the spicy one and then the bbq one, and then some side pickled radish, oooo and coke plz." soni said smiling. "omg my mouth is watering just thinking about it." kat said.

                                                                         30 min later...

"the chicken is here!!!!" kat exclaims loud enough that almost all 4 of the sleeping members shoot their heads out of their door. "chicken?" yeon asks. "omg, i'm so hungry, gimme." hyunju says. byul sets the bags of chicken on the table and there is all but one members there and that's rinn. "someone go wake up rinn please." hyunju and kat gave each other this look like, "let's go terrorize rin unnie." they enter the room that is shared by just rinn, byul, soni, and yeon. rinn sleeps on the top bunk so hyunju starts to shake rinn lightly before kat blasts a high note. rinn shoots right up and is just like, "are you serious guys?" "unnie, byul unnie bought chicken for all of us to eat!" hyunju exclaimed. "really?! let's go eat then!" rinn bolted out of her bed, almost hitting her head in the process.

finally all the members are awake eating and watching the drama that happened to be playing. "i can't believe how much of a jerk yoo jung is." yeon said. "he is so two faced, but he's so good looking i can't even." byul said. just then, hyunju notices that there's only one more piece of chicken left, everyone is eyeing it. "let's play rock paper scissors for the last piece." soni says. "good idea." aeno says. they all get into the ready position, but being super slick and quick, byul snatches the last piece of chicken and starts munching on it. "yah! bang hye won!" soni exclaims while getting up. "you snooze you loose." byul meronged everyone and everyone was just like, "aish our leader."
a/n:
uh, this was kind of ty, but i apologize for not finishing this sooner. i've been having writers block, which is kind of ty. i wanted to write this chapter one way, but ended up writing it this way instead. i hope ya'll will bare with my horrible writing skills for longer. stay tuned for more updates and don't forget to comment. :)
theme credit 2016 trxsh
storyline by -kimbab