↳ㅤ Chapter 4

@Girl's Republic ❇️ Starship Entertainment [apply open; only accepting 1 more app]
choreographing with the woes (wonho, hyungwon, and shownu)
        
girls republic members, soni, rinn, and yeon were all working together with monsta x's wonho, hyungwon, and shownu. they were given the opportunity to be able to make a choreo and be able to upload on the official starship entertainment youtube page.

"it goes like this, then this, then this move. the beat is fast so you gotta keep up." yeon said. "honestly, your guys' choreo is somewhat not my taste." rinn said. "i'm not the one who choreographed it, hyungwon did." shownu said in defense. "let's go over it from the top." yeon said. as they all were going over the piece, next door the other members, all except byul (because who knows where she is, maybe with jooheon >_<) they were talking about their next upcoming comeback, but were in a bit of a slump. "let's call hanbyul unnie, she's good at this type of stuff." hyunju said. "omg yes." kat said. "we haven't seen her in so long." aeno said.

back in the dance room, they were all taking a break and shownu went on his phone. he was texting awfully fast so rinn says, "hey who are you texting?" "no one." "oppa, it's written all over you face, your texting hanbyul unnie!" rinn said out loud. "hanbyul?" wonho asked. "why is you face blushing so hard, i thought you didn't like her anymore." hyungwon said. "just get married!" soni and yeon said laughing. "it's not like that." shownu said. soni was also looking at her phone texting kat on how things were.

kat: unnie, hanbyul unnie's coming.
soni: jjinja? omg kekekekeke.
kat: what?
soni: we're teasing shownu right now.
kat: oh lol. don't tell him that hanbyul unnie is coming.
soni: will do. :)

"honestly, i'm telling you, i don't miss her." shownu says. "let's try and focus on the choreos please guys." yeon says. wonho and hyungwon were having fun teasing their hyung. "let's record!" rinn shouted.


                                                          back in the other room...

"hanbyul unnie is here!" hyunju exclaimed. hanbyul walks in and says, "hi guys." once they all welcome her back, she says, "so you guys need help with composing a song for your comeback?" "yeah, we don't know if we want to stay with the hip hop badass concept or go something different." aeno says. "i personally want to try the semi y concept." kat says. "oooo." hyunju comments. "let's stray away from the cute concept thought." aeno says. "hmm, alright. well you guys want to talk to the other members?" hanbyul asks. "i'll text soni and tell her and the others to come." "where's byul?" "i think she went to get some bubble tea with jooheon." hyunju says. "(she makes this face -_-) well tell her to come, it's important."

soni, yeon, and rinn enter the room and run to embrace their almost leader of girl's republic. wonho, hyungwon, and shownu enter soon after with the rest of the monsta x members because they have nothing else to do. "noona!" i.m and minhyuk exclaimed. then suddenly they saw the bubble tea that hasn't been drinkin out of yet and bolted towards it. they grabbed it before hanbyul could claim it's hers and they started drinking. "yah! lee minhyuk! lim chang kyun!" "what are you doing here?" shownu asks. "i'm here to help out with their comeback song." everyone in the room could feel how awkward it was between hanbyul and shownu because they haven't seen each other in a while, and on top of that when shownu had found out hanbyul left starship, he had texted hanbyul saying, "why."

"everyone in favor for y?!" hanbyul asks. the monsta x members arms shoot right up and gr is just like, "wtf." "badass concept it is!" aeno exclaims. "woooooo hoooo!" the gr members all get up and cheer. "unnie, you have to come back again, please?" hyunju said grabbing at the plaid shirt hanbyul was wearing. "hm, we'll see." hanbyul said laughing. just then, shiho and inho came in. "oh, park han byul, long time no see." inho said. "what's up." "everyone, i have some awesome news to tell." shiho started. "you guys want to try and guess what it's about?" inho said. "well we can rule out comeback because we already know about that." soni said. "are we getting our own reality show?" yeon asks. "almost there." shiho says. "we're going on a variety show huh." byeol says. "dang, you are incorrect" inho exclaims. "then what is the big news?" rinn exclaims. "you'll see next week." inho exclaims sticking his tongue out. 
a/n:
this chapter, omg. this might be the only time hanbyul appears tbh. i like the name of this chapter. also if you guys have any ideas for what their reality show should be called, please tell me. i'm planning on having a different girl/guy group on the show every week, starting off with a boy group. please comment which one you'd like to see first. 
theme credit 2016 trxsh
storyline by -kimbab