Chapter One

The Least Favourite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung wondered why he didn’t notice until now that Seungri didn’t actually like his company.

Was he that boring?

Was he that plain?

Daesung knew he wasn’t the easiest person to talk to. He usually listened more and talked less. It was the way his personality was crafted. It was hard on people to be around him and that usually pushed them away. It seemed like Seungri was one of them.

At first, Daesung thought that Seungri was actually sleepy when Daesung came into their joint room. Every time Daesung came into the room, Seungri would cover his head and sleep. But later at night, Daesung would hear the shuffling of Seungri’s feet sneaking out.

Daesung was curious so he followed him one night and he saw Seungri ending in Jiyong’s room or just in the living room.

Little by little Seungri was getting worse at hiding his true feelings. He would talk non-stop when he was with the other hyungs but when it was him and Daesung, he would visibly struggle to get two correct words out.

Daesung finally understood that Seungri was uncomfortable around him. The clipped sentences and the endless excuses proved it all.

Somehow that disappointed Daesung. It’s not like Daesung wanted Seungri’s approval that badly but it sat ill within him that Seungri disliked him –or at least didn’t like him enough.

“Is everything good between you and Seungri?” Youngbae hyung asked him once.

“Yes, why wouldn’t it be?”

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter