Past boyfriends and new rivalries

Unlikely Love

"Hey, Jin!" Jin recognized that voice from anywhere.

   "K-kookie?" He muttered, a smile making it's way onto his face. It had been so long

"Yeah! To be quite honest, I'm surprised you even remember what my voice sounds like. You haven't spoke to me in forever. I thought for sure that when I went to America, you would at least call every once in a while." Jungkook said, faking a hurt voice. He wasn't really mad though. He knew how annoying his parents could be. So he assumed that Jin was just busy with the usual.

   "Sorry Kookie. I've been a little busy with...stuff." Jin scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah, I figured. But guess what!" Jungkook started and Jin kept silent, waiting for his brother to continue with his news,

   "I'm coming back to Korea!" The younger yelled through the phone. Jin's eyes widened,

"Really?!" Jin asked.

   "Yeah! But um, mom and dad told me something. They said that you weren't going to be with us anymore. They said to act like I didn't even know you because you were now a disgrace and didn't belong to this family..." Jungkook paused for a second,

"What did you do?" He asked. Jin took a deep sigh,

   "You know Hyosang?" He asked, earning a hum from the younger,

"Well him and I, we were...dating." Jin said, worried that his parents had brainwashed hs little brother into believing that was wrong. He heard a small giggle at the end of the line.

   "That's all?" Jungkook asked,

"You had me worried for a second. I thought you had like killed someone or something." The younger said, his playful tone coming back.

   "S-so you're not...disgusted?" Jin asked, letting out the breath that he hadn't realized he had been holding in.

"Why would I be? I'm literally gay, ." Jungkook said with a laugh,

   "I even have a boyfriend. I met him at my school in America! He's coming back to Korea with me!" Jungkook added in a happy tone.

"Oh that's great, Kookie. What's his name?" Jin asked with a smile.

   "His name is Kim Taehyung, and he has the prettiest orange hair and the most gorgeous eyes, and-"

"Kookie, why don't you just show him to me when you guys come back, okay?" Jin said, chuckling at his younger brother's excited attitude.

   "I will! But where are you living right now? Are you with Hyosang?" Jungkook asked, oblivious of the situation.

"Um, no Kookie. I'm with someone else. His name is Namjoon. Hyosang broke up with me the day I was kicked out of mom and dad's. But I'll explain more when you get back. When are you coming back?" Jin asked.

   "My plane ticket it's for tomorrow. I should be back in Korea by around three pm tomorrow. But I'll tell mom and dad that my flight is running late so that I can come see you, okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Okay. Well I've got to go. I'll talk to you later, okay Kookie?" Jin started.

   "Okay Hyung."

"Oh, and one more thing... Don't tell mom and dad about Taehyung... Or you'll end up like me." Jin said.
 
   "Yeah, I figured that much. I'll see you tomorrow!" Jungkook said before hanging up on Jin. The older took the phone away from his ear.

"Hey, who was that?" Jin heard the deep voice that could only belong to Namjoon.

   "It was my younger brother, Jungkook. He's coming back to Korea from America tomorrow. Is it okay if he comes to your apartment so I can see him before he goes back to my parents?" Jin asked the blue haired male.

"Of course." Namjoon replied, ruffling Jin's hair and smiling.
***
Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin all jumped in shock as they heard the door bell of Namjoon's apartment ring. Yesterday they had spent all day playing in the snow, having snowball fights, building snowmen, and other stuff like that. Although the snow was coming down nonstop still, the five men decided they had had enough snow and today they thought it would be nice to just hang out at Namjoon's apartment and watch a few movies.

  "Oh, I bet that is Jungkookie and Taehyung!" Jin said, getting up off one of the couches and walking over to the door. He quickly opened it and was tackled into a hug.

"Oh my god, it's so cold outside!" Jungkook yelled, standing back up and helping Jin up also. His nose and cheeks were painted a bright rose shade and there were tiny snowflakes caught in his light brown hair.

   "I missed you!" He added to his previous sentence. They hugged once more before letting go of each other. A boy with bright orange hair and dark eyeliner walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Oh, this is Taehyung, my boyfriend!" Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung towards him and lacing their hands together. Jungkook blushed a bright red as Taehyung gave him a small peck on the cheek. Jin had to stop himself from dying due to how cute flustered Jungkook was.

    "Hello, I'm Taehyung. You must be Jin. It's nice to meet you." Taehyung said, bowing.

"Ahh, I was planning on giving him hard time. But it's kind of hard when he's being so polite." Jin said in a joking manner. Jungkook chuckled,

    "Can I meet your new boyfriend, Jin?" He asked.

"U-Uh, Namjoon is NOT my boyfriend." Jin stuttered out. Jungkook had to hold back a chuckle because Jin wouldn't have gotten nervous if he didn't like Namjoon.

  "Okay, well let me meet your 'roommate.'" He said, putting air quotations up when he said roommates.

"Okay, but a few of my other friends are over to. So I guess you will also be meeting them. Jin lead them to the couches where three of the other four boys were sitting with the movie paused, waiting for the other three to come in.

   "So this is Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi." Just then, Jimin walked back into the living room and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Jiminie?!" He yelled, grabbing the older's attention.

   "Jungkookie!" Jimin yelled back, running up to him and they both shared a long hug.

"It's been so long!" Jimin said, looking like he was about to cry.

   "Two years..." Jungkook added.

"So...you two know each other?" Jin asked, watching the love fest unfold right before his eyes.

   "Y-Yeah...we dated all throughout highschool, before Jungkook moved to America for college." Jimin said, not taking his arm from around Jungkook. Jin looked over at Taehyung and couldn't miss the annoyance that was in the boys eyes.

"Yeah, well..." Taehyung started as he stalked towards the two, 

   "That was in the past. I'd greatly appreciate you not trying anything. I understand missing someone but I'm much too uncomfortable with all of this skinship." Taehyung finished, shooting one more glare at Jimin before wrapping his arms around Jungkook and muttering something under his breath. The younger ran his fingers through Taehyung's orange locks, smiling softly at the older boys childish jealousy.

   "Taetae, was that really necessary?" Jungkook mumbled, only loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"There was no reason for him to be all over you...We made it clear when we arrived that you were mine. He should respect boundaries." Taehyung whispered back in a pouty tone, earning another smile from the younger. He loved Jungkook's smile. It was one of the first reasons he had fallen in love with him.

   "Okay, wellll, now that introductions are done..." Jin started, not really knowing where he was going with the sentence. The air was awkward. With Jimin looking like a kicked puppy, Jungkook and Taehyung all over each other, and Hoseok glaring at Taehyung because of how the orange haired boy was acting towards his brother.

"We are going to have to leave soon to go to mom and dad's. I told them we would only be about thirty minutes late. So we should probably get going." Jungkook said, sensing the awkward tension in the air.

   "Um, okay. Hey, Where is Taehyung staying?" Jin asked.

"Well his parents are still in America so he's staying with us. Don't worry though. Mom and dad only think he's a good friend. We will be fine." Jungkook replied.

   "Okay, Kookie. Well be careful. Bye." Jin said, hugging his brother before letting them both out the door. Once they left, Jin looked back at the group. Jimin still looking upset, Hoseok still looking pissed off with Yoongi trying to cool him off, and Namjoon giving Jin a sympathetic look.

"Well that went well." He said, sarcasm lacing his words.
______
Yah YEET
~Alyssa <3