Intro. (Kim Seokjin)

Unlikely Love

"We're through..."

Those were the two words replaying over and over in Jin's head as he walked down the lonely streets of Seoul. Tears fell hard and fast as he brushed past other pedestrians, walking around with genuine smiles on their faces.

Kim Seokjin, a guy who thought life couldn't get any better for himself. He had everything he could ever ask for. Loving parents, an amazing boyfriend, and even a promising job as the CEO of his fathers business. But that all went down the drain not even twenty four hours ago~

***

  "Mom, Dad, there's something I need to tell you." The blonde haired boy said, walking into the kitchen where his mom was currently cooking over the stove and his father had put down the newspaper he was reading, giving his full attention to his son.

"What is it, Jinnie?" His mother said, turning to face him.

  "I just wanted to tell you both, I...I'm dating Hyosang. We've been dating for a while now and I didn't know how to tell you." Jin said all at once. The room became silent and when Jin's eyes met his dad's icy, cold ones, he immediately looked down to the floor, knowing he made the biggest mistake of his life. There was a loud slam, causing Jin to jump alittle.

  "What did you just say?" His father asked, voice laced with venom.

"I-I'm dating Hyosang." Jin repeated with less confidence than the first time he said it. He didn't see it coming when his dad got up and his palm made contact with Jin's cheek. Jin let out a whimper, looking back up at his dad who had fire in his eyes.

   "Get out." The older man deadpanned, causing Jin's eyes to widen.

"W-what?" Jin asked, voice wavering due to the shock he was in.

  "Honey, don't you think that's a little harsh?" His mom asked, earning a glare from her husband. Jin could tell she had more to say, whether it was words of disgust or words of comfort, he really couldn't tell.

"I will NOT have a like this running around MY house and ruining the image of MY company. So get out of my house and do not come back." If looks could kill, Jin would be long gone by now.

***

And that my friends, is how Kim Seokjin, the eldest son of the Kim family and future CEO of Kim Enterprise ended up alone, walking the streets of Seoul with only a small bag with a couple pairs of clothes, a few bucks, and his phone charger. Why not call his supposedly wonderful boyfriend for help, you ask? Well Jin had already tried that. And the only thing he got from his boyfriend was more heartbreak.

Kidoh had made it known that he was strictly using Jin for his money, and now that Jin wasn't going to be inheriting the family company, Kidoh had lost interest. So now, Jin was broke, homeless, boyfriendless, and left wondering what he even had to live for.

"I wish Kookie was here. He wouldn't shun me over something like this." The blonde haired male thought in his head. Kim Jungkook, his younger brother that he loved dearly. Their parents had sent him off to study abroad in America and it had been almost a year since the brothers had seen each other in person. Jin looked at his top of the line phone, contemplating if he should contact his younger sibling or not. He eventually decided that contacting his busy brother would be nothing but bothersome. He was never good at containing his feelings and he knew calling him would only lead to hours of crying over his own problems. As if Jungkook had nothing better to do than listen to his pathetic rant about problems he brought on himself. Jin felt something wet hit his nose and he looked up.

 "Well this is just great." He mumbled under his breath, pulling his expensive jacket up and over his head, running over to the awning of the closest restaurant. By the time he got there, he was soaked and freezing, along with the other things that he had with him in his bag. 
 ***
After about twenty minutes of sitting and waiting for the rain to die down, it finally did. By this time, it was getting dark and Jin was cold, wet, and hungry. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a five dollar bill and walking into the café, trying to ignore the squelching sound that his wet shoes made on the nice floor. He looked around, feeling eyes on him. However, he didn't really think much of it due to the fact that he was soaken wet in the middle of a somewhat nice restaurant, so who wouldn't look at him weirdly? Jin ordered a small snack that he thought should hold him over till tomorrow morning and left the building, looking for a place to sleep since his home was officially not his anymore. He settled for a dark alley way, laying one of his shirts on the wet ground before sitting down on it. He suddenly heard a noise come from the trashcan that was a few feet away from him. He let out a small shriek as a black cat jumped out, scampering away from the can.

   "It's going to be a long night." Jin sighed, closing his eyes and trying to drift off to sleep the best he could.
 ***

"Hey princess." Jin woke up to a kick in the stomach. He let out a groan, looking up at the three rough looking men towering over him.

   "This is our spot." Another man said. Jin rubbed his eyes, still trying to wake up all the way.

"Hey! Pay attention when we're talking to you, brat!" The third man yelled, kicking him again. Before he knew it, he was receiving multiple kicks and punches to the gut, legs, and arms. He covered his head with his arms, not able to defend himself in any other way due to the condition he was in at the moment.
 
"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" A deep voice shouted from a distance and eventually the kicks and hits from the three men seized and Jin looked up. He noticed that the built men had ran off and a hand had been placed in front of him. He took it and was pulled up to a standing position. When he looked at his savior in the face, his breath hitched. He was easily the most attractive man Jin had ever seen. Light blue hair, beautiful eyes and adorable dimples. The stranger held his hand out for Jin to shake,
 
   "Kim Namjoon. And you are?"
___________________

YO! What is up my homies. I'm revamping and continuing this trainwreck of a story after about two years of neglecting it soooooo lit. Not doing much with already written chapters but new chapters will be longer and more detailed so bear with me mwah.

~Alyssa