Six

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday – 6:00 o’clock PM

 

The girls and the boys were helping Baekhyun to prepare a surprise for Bomi – who is sleeping in the room because she was so mad at Baekhyun that she thinks he forgot about their 5th Anniversary.

 

 

Flashback

Baekhyun planned to surprise Bomi at his parent’s island. He told his friends and Bomi’s friends about his plan, he also asked them to help him in surprising her. They all agreed and Baekhyun was so happy about it! They all asked permission from their parents that they’ll go to Baekhyun’s parents’ island to have a sleepover. Their parents all agreed and gave them pocket money. The two squad used their private plane to go there. (yeah they have their own private plane. They saved money for it so that they can go anywhere they want wthout their parents just them, friends. But of course their parents knows about it and they just let them. So cool)

 

 

The girls went to Bomi’s room to wake her up. When Bomi woke, she saw a beautiful dress in front of her. She raised her eyebrow in confusion. Chorong told her to change and Naeun gave her the dress. Bomi didn’t even ask them why, she thought that they’ll go somewhere. When she came out, Eunji is fixing her hair while Hayoung and Namjoo doing her makeup. When they finished everything, Chorong called Suho thru phone that they are on their way to the dinner place.

 

When everything is settled, they’re just waiting for the girls to arrive. When Eunji called Chanyeol that they’re almost near, Chanyeol gave a signal to them to know that they’re near. They picked up each letter of Happy 5th Anniversary with the help of the staffs. Baekhyun just stood there anxiously waiting for her come. When they heard footsteps, the girls ran to their side leaving Bomi alone. 8 seconds later, Bomi appeared. Bomi’s eyes widened at the view where the boys were holding the letter with a smile on their faces same thing with the girls. Baekhyun approached Bomi

 

“Sorry for pretending that i forgot our 5th Anniversary” he said, wiping Bomi’s tears of joy “Happy 5th Anniversary, my bbombbom!” he added, then he kissed her forehead.

“Happy Anniversary you two!” their friends told them happily. Seeing them together so long makes them think that they’ll get married after they graduate.

“Thanks guys!” Baek and Bomi said in unison “And thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!” Baekhyun thanking them. They just nodded and thumbs up. They left the both of them so that they can enjoy their time together.

 

The girls planned to go their room to rest, but Eunji and Chorong’s boyfriend asked them to have dinner, the both of them agreed. Chen also asked Namjoo if she could go with him at gift shops around the island. Then Kai asked Naeun if he could ask her out on a date since they both like each other but not yet official, Naeun agreed. On the other hand, Hayoung and Sehun doesn’t have any idea on what’s happening. It means they’re the only ones left.

 

 

Hayoung was strolling on the beach, not knowing anything, her phone suddenly beeped. It was a message from Sehun, the message from Sehun formed a smile on her face.

 

From: Oh Sehun

Hi young lady, why are you walking alone? Do you mind if I join you? 

To: Oh Sehun

Yah, how did you know? Are you stalking me? Hahahaha lol joke. 

 

When Hayoung sent that text to Sehun, she felt someone tapped her shoulder from the back, when she turned aroun she saw Sehun already standing behind her.

 

“How did you come here so fast?” she asked “We we’re just texting and now you’re here alread.” She added.

Sehun just chuckled at her making her more confused. “While we we’re texting I was already following you. You love to walk alone so much. Huh.” He said “You know, we’re the only ones here, our friends went somewhere else.” He informed her. Hayoung’s eyes widened hearing that they left her with him. “Yah, I’m not going to do something to you. Now, shall we continue strolling?” He asked her

“Aah. Yeah of course I know that. And sure let’s continue.” She replied with a small smile on her face.

 

While the two were strolling together, they could feel the cold breeze that gushes over their skin. Both of them somehow felt a spark gushing all over their body, realizing that they’re spending  alone time together again. The last time they felt this was when Sehun walked Hayoung home. So, now they’re alone together again, they could feel the spark between them.

Couple minutes later, Sehun brok the silence.

 

“Have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter