Eleven

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung is done preparing herself for the date in 30 minutes. Naeun is the one who picked her dress, Bomi and Namjoo did her make-up and Chorong and Eunji fixed her hair. The girls are enthusiastic about Hayoung’s date tonight. Bomi texted Baekhyun that they’re already done dressing up Hayoung.

 

“You know, after this I will tell this date to Sehun.” Hayoung playing with her finges.

“Why? You’re not even together.” Namjoo said hiding her excitement

“It’s just. Ugh. Never mind.” Hayoung mutters

“Do you love him already Hayoungie?” Chorong asked raising her eyebrow. Hayoung widened her eyes in surprise. “Yup, you love him Hayoungie.” Bomi smirking at her

“Ayyyeee. Our Hayoungie is all grown up now.” Eunji caressing her hair

“It’s okay Hayoung. We all know it from the start. The way you look at him and the way you smile when you’re with him. Your face says it all youngiee.” Naeun said smiling at her

“See,  your bestfriend had spoken! Yah, we should go now. Your date will start in 10 minutes.” Bomi said, and they all nodded. The girls accompanied Hayoung to the restaurant. Bomi received a text from Baekhyun that Sehun is already there.

“Go inside now youngie! Take care! You will surely love the person we set up for you!” Chorong enthusiastically said. They bid goodbye to Hayoung and hurriedly went back to the hotel to prepare a surprise birthday party for her, same with the guys. They helped the girls to prepare.

 

Hayoung is walking around to look for someone, her date. She sighed in frustration that they not even told her who and what is the guy wearing. When she’s looking around, she saw Sehun. She was surprised when she saw Sehun. She approached him and she gasped seeing Sehun wearing a formal suit, so handsome.

 

“Sehun?” Hayoung bending a little to see him. When Sehun looked up, he was also shocked when he saw her.

“What are you doing here?” They both said in unison. “Me first” Sehun standing up. “Why are you here?” He asked her.

“Uhhmmm. I’m looking for someone?” Hayoung trying to make an excuse. “Eh, how about you? Why are you here?” she asked back. Bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter