Five

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next day – Thursday

 

Hayoung was fixing her things then suddenly her phone started to ring. The caller ID was Sehun, she let it ring for about 5 seconds before answering it.

 

“Hello?”

“Hayoung, let’s meet at the cafe near our school.”

“W-wh-why?” Hayoung asked, she forgot that they’ll meet up today after class.

“Don’t you remember? Aish. Such a forgetful person.” Sehun sighed “Just go to the cafe. I’ll meet you there.” He ended the call.

“Aish. Does he always have to do that? He always cuts me off. Ugh.” Hayoung thought.

 

When Hayoung arrived at the cafe, she saw Sehun sitting on a chair near the bookshelves. She approached him, when she was near, she noticed that he was wearing his earphones with eyes closed. She stared at his face realizing how handsome he is, those long eyelashes, perfect nose, cute lips, and his milky skin. It’s like he is so perfect in every way. She felt that her heart is burning just because of Sehun’s handsome face.

 

“Am I that good-looking for you to stare that long?” He asked, still with closed eyes

“How did he know? His eyes are closed, but how does he know that I was staring at him? Aish! So embarrassing!” She said to herself. “No, I wasn’t staring at you, and who said that you’re handsome? Huh?” Realizing that she said those words so fast that makes her in denial. When Sehun opened his eyes, he looked at Hayoung’s eyes. Hayoung quickly avoided his gaze.

“Yeah right.” he said, smirking at her. “Anyway, let’s order first before we start discussing.” He added. She just nodded as a response. The waiter took their orders, 2 blueberry cheesecakes and 2 bubbleteas. Minutes later, their order arrivesd. They started discussing the things they should do to their “baby” project. Sehun came up with the idea to create a table where each day they would be each other’s house to do it and who would do the most of the responsibilities.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter